Jazz and VW's. You might like to check this site and complainthttpwwwnotgoodenoughorgviewtopicphpt41086

Page 1 / 2
kcc55a, Jul 29, 8:19pm
you might like to check this site and complainthttp://www.notgoodenough.org/viewtopic.php!t=41086

the-lada-dude, Jul 29, 8:48pm
AAhhhrrrr,this is a carefully choreographed stunt by toyota to grab some limelight and snatch a bigger market share.

thejazzpianoma, Jul 29, 9:23pm
If you take any notice of "hate sites" over actual warranty figures, first hand ownership and experience then you are not very bright.

You can find stuff on the internet where people are hating on just about anything, let alone the worlds second largest auto manufacturer who's product is in the hands of millions and millions. Only a fool pretends that's proof of anything.

Try looking up Toyota hate posts, Toyota has eye watering amounts of recall's and hysterical customers without a brain. Yet do I go around making a song and dance about that. no because it dosn't mean anything.

Havea nice day, hope you were not too late for School.

kcc55a, Jul 29, 9:49pm
Fortunately I left school some 45 years ago so trying to demean my post with such stupid comments does you little credit
The site I gave a link for is one of Australia's biggest consumer sitesand complaints on there get a lot of exposure and serious consderation. Its not a"Hate VW's" by any means, in fact Holdens come in for more than there share of worse complaints.

richardmayes, Jul 29, 10:57pm
What an irrational hater. It's perfectly normal for a new car to 'billow smoke' and require a new wiring harness. It wouldn't surprise me if that guy is just imagining the whole thing. Sad to see yet another knuckle-dragger fall for the Toyota hype.

andy61, Jul 29, 11:03pm
Jazz- What does dosn`t mean! are you sure its not doesn`t!

pauloc, Jul 29, 11:35pm
Jazz, Did someone from Toyota run over your pet when you were little!

tigra, Jul 30, 12:12am
LOL x 2

richardmayes, Jul 30, 12:32am
Meanwhile. on another thread a Hyundai van has blown up and that's somehow a damning condemnation of inferior old-technology far-eastern diesels in general.

It's amazing how it only works one way.

kazbanz, Jul 30, 6:02am
this is VERY interesting. sonow you are saying you should pay attention to reports from actual owners. Even though when almost universal condemation from owners of fiat punto:s in britain resulted in you saying 6 months ago to totally ignore their feedback

trdbzr, Jul 30, 6:15am
The thing with Jazz is that he is biased. Hes one of those pompous poofs that still buys into the 'European = Class' drivel and thinks driving anything European makes him somehow better than others.

He is pretty delusional as well, as noted in a previous thread where he claims there is a conspiracy by car dealers on here to put down VW on this forum, so their Toyota sales don't go down. I suspect a closet Alex Jones fanboy.

The problem with Jazz is that his opinions are not balanced. For example, most of us on here would gladly warn people to be weary of early Toyota D4 engines, Nissan CVTs etc. He on the other hand plays down faults of his beloved brands. Example, if a gearbox from any non European manufacturer fails, in his eyes its because of design and quality flaws. If it fails on any of his beloved brands, then its either a lie and a big Toyota conspiracy, or the engine is so incredibly powerful that it blows the gearbox. It doesn't have anything to do with design flaws or poor build quality.

He believes that somehow typing more means he can come across as somehow being smarter, when infact it doesn't at all and it is most of the time, just regurgitated drivel. When he does get shown up to be lying, all he does is to run from that thread and waits for that thread to die down before he comes up again, spouting the same old lies all over again.

Jazz is also known to call car mechanics (who have worked in Europe for anumber of years) and car dealers 'knuckle dragging trolls', when they disagree with any of his spin. The problem with Jazz is that there is no balance to what he says, his bias is the problem, not his advice.

mantagsi, Jul 30, 7:54am
I see this thread just after reading a news article that peugot will be supplying vans to toyota to sell :| interesting. anyway I must say I've had a pretty equal share of jappas and euros and to be honest theres very little between them when it comes to repairs, major, minor or catastrophic.

The only important details I've really noticed is that euros tend to be a bit more fun and quirky to drive, but the jappas tend to be nicer for long trips, or for when you can't be arsed dealing with vehicular idiosyncrasies.

At present I have a nice toyota caldina GTT for weekend fun, it is very plain, everything works, I just turn the key and zip around.

My daily drive is an absolutely fornicated $100 1990 diesel vw golf, it is totally shagged, nothing works, it is slow, noisy and it stinks inside and out but by god I love it, its so weird to drive but it always gets there in the end with a minimum of diesel drinking.

Each to their own, neither is better in my humble opinion!

/rant over

outbidyou2, Jul 30, 8:48am
Who cares what you think, I dont

usdefault, Jul 30, 8:57am
turdblazer shhhhhhhhhhhh.

outbidyou2, Jul 30, 10:40am
Yeah thats him, you know em!

Edit* shhh*t, sorry

trdbzr, Jul 30, 10:42am
MT everyone knows this is your fake account. Grow some already.

trdbzr, Jul 30, 10:43am

bmwnz, Jul 30, 10:45am
Best thing I've found is to just ignore the tosser's posts. He's just a hater. Haters must hate. A sad, pitiful waste of space.

incar., Jul 30, 11:44am
Jazz is in la la land.

hijacka, Jul 30, 12:22pm
IMO I think jazz sets the Balance that's needed in a motoring forum. There aren't a lot of euro enthusiast on here but jazz's makes up for the missing with his lengthy posts. Although i may not side with his views, opinions and automotive taste, I have never found any of it offensive and i consider him a valuable poster on here especially valuable for those looking at the euro market.
kcc55a why don't you go back to selling your Margaret Fulton cook books! We don't need your negative trolling threads in here.

incar., Jul 30, 11:56pm

splinter67, Jul 31, 12:13am
And once again Bellky no one cares what you say or think sorry you dont think do you

bellky, Jul 31, 12:17am
Leave me alone will ya. I'm not interested in conversing with you.

richardmayes, Jul 31, 12:44am
You can't have it both ways. If you're on here dishing it out, you can take some too.

bellky, Jul 31, 1:26am
Whatever.