SAAB parts.

jeffqv, Jul 27, 1:20am
needed a seat belt for a 93, $700 plus locally so ordered a secondhand one from www.neobrothers.co.uk on Monday $160, arrived today!

the-lada-dude, Jul 27, 1:34am
good onya mate, was $700 local price for new or used !how did you get on with customs, who arranges freight !

jeffqv, Jul 27, 7:02am
$700 plus GST plus freight, new and 2 to 3 weeks. I paid $160 inc all s/hand and no issues with customs, fitted this arvo and all good.

intrade, Jul 27, 12:34pm
customs is only 380$ total value where you get charged, it is 60$ gst for the total amount part and shipping. above this you get ordered to pay gst etc befor they send the goods onwards from the airport.

supernova2, Jul 27, 10:06pm
How active are Customs at doing that for a one off import of something worth say $750!Mate got some bike bits from the states (thru eh bae) a while back and it just arrived on the doorstep.

pebbles61, Jul 28, 2:00am
Declare a BS value on the items, but of course this would make your insurance a hassle should it get lost.

I get my car parts from the UK, I think I got quoted like $200 or something for each CV joint here in NZ. I got them for 25GBP each instead.lol