Yet another $1 reserve auction pulled then

mrfxit, Dec 1, 7:06pm
LOL, yea I wonder if he will honor the shipping details as well.

Shipping details
Free shipping within New Zealand
Seller allows pick-ups
Seller is located in Papakura City, Auckland

ksam, Dec 1, 7:16pm
When it's as obvious as this (they have even admitted it wasn't going the way they wanted), while I understand you can't force someone to sell something, maybe they should be given a stand down time where they are unable to list anything.

desmodave, Dec 1, 7:23pm
Standard tm line .like they give a dam .
We monitor how many auctions people withdraw to ensure that this feature is not being abused. If members are found to be taking advantage of the withdrawal feature their privileges will be reviewed.

shinra, Dec 2, 12:58am
"and now you get a new rego and free shipping , so isnt this a better deal !" LOL with a 3,500 start price i think that hardly makes up the 3,183 dollar difference what a tosser

dr.doolittle, Dec 2, 2:17am
Dont sweat the small stuff.
I think if you were serious about motard you wouldn't be looking to buy a used 1993 KLX650

desmodave, Dec 2, 2:43am
The bikes not the issue is it . The thing i do take issue with is not having the balls to stick with the decision to run a $1 reserve auction then withdraw oncethe red flag up, wasting bidders time. Now a serious motard would be a hypermotard wouldnt it. As for a klx 650 i reckon they rock. No sweats here either, its a lazy sunday ( ok its pissing down outside and nothing needs doing that cant wait )

a.woodrow, Dec 2, 4:10am
Someone should report him to trademe for having two usernames secretchimp and secrectchimp

scotts12, Dec 2, 5:31am
Other side of the coin.Had a dollar reserve auction and the top bidder failed to acknowledge my emails or make any contact.
So buyers can be tossers too!