Cycling in Auckland is FUN!

Page 2 / 2
trogedon, Dec 22, 4:18am
He might be able to talk to the animals.but I want him to talk dirty.

twink19, Dec 22, 4:20am
cycling like the morons in Silverdale today taking up a whole lane while they taked about polishing their nobs holding up traffic

rsr72, Dec 22, 4:37am
The most dangerous crossing for drivers I've experienced.
Now the plonker council have installed flashing catseyes in the road to warn drivers.
Never occurrs to the council idiots to do something curb the death-wish antics of the stupid pedestrians there.

elect70, Dec 22, 9:19pm
Must be brave tocycle around Auck , driving isbad enough ,most cars seem to have dentson them .

klrider, Dec 23, 12:25am
. This

klrider, Dec 23, 12:26am
try maintaining a decent low speed, you know, as though the road was not built for you alone.

trogedon, Dec 23, 1:20am
On Tamaki Drive if I can crack 50kph and maintain it (following wind of course) then I'm happy ;-)
Shaven legs and lycra cutting through the breeze.

jgig23, Dec 23, 6:22pm
this is motoring, try posting this in hobbies or sport where you might find someone interested.

bergkamp, Dec 23, 7:32pm
digressing .the new Christchurch CBD will be built with cyclists in mind ,not vehicles .

NZ is slowly following the european model , all those cycle haters who keep insisting that cyclists must change are going to be left behind .

hutchk, Dec 23, 8:17pm
You should give up the bikes Troggo. They're obviously not good for your stress level.

rsr72, Dec 23, 8:56pm
It's our God-given duty to hound all these rats of the road off our roads.

funkydunky, Dec 23, 8:59pm
and shoot up the local schools if the world annoys me

bellky, Dec 23, 9:04pm
You'll come an almighty cropper with attitudes such as these^ rs2.

rsr72, Dec 23, 9:45pm
Pedestrians do not have an absolute 'right of way.'
They never have had such on a crossing, and only are allowed so within the law. Those with a death wish on crossings put drivers in danger.

trogedon, Dec 23, 9:51pm
Yeah, I need to pack up my bike and have a holiday down your way.

bellky, Dec 23, 10:25pm
What a joke. You can't be serious, although I wouldn't bet on it.

rsr72, Dec 23, 10:46pm
#41- You have little understanding of road rules and of the responsibilities of pedestrians.

bellky, Dec 23, 11:03pm
#42 you will get a large understanding about life if you run down a pedestrian.

bergkamp, Dec 24, 12:49am
and where in the road code does it say you may hound these rats off the road!