1990 VW Passet GT. Trying to find an average price to decide on what to do with it it runsstarts well etc but could do with a fu

mrfxit, Feb 8, 8:05pm
Trying to find an average price to decide on what to do with it
It runs/starts well etc but could do with a full tune.
Manual gearbox
Tidy-ish inside

Wof check failed on rear subframe front bush's/ both wheel bears & a rear shock
boot etc is a little untidy after pulling out the pole dent the last owner put in it, but it's come out ok after a full back end strip.
Roof/boot lid paint is $#@#
Tyres ok on factory mags

Is it probably worth fixing it (I can do the work) or should I just pop it on here & see what happens.

gammelvind, Feb 8, 8:15pm
$1 reserve and away it goes, easy.

mrfxit, Feb 8, 11:56pm
LOL yea really great if the car basically owes you nothing & you couldn't care less what you get for it.

franc123, Feb 9, 9:28am
Might be worth a grand-1500 to a VW nutter, to the general buyer its worth scrap value. It wouldn't be a good car to dollar reserve at all, not popular enough.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 9:31am
1 dollar reserve it and see what happens, the salesman wront want anything that old.

mrfxit, Feb 9, 7:03pm
Ta for the confirmation
Mmm yep, thats what I suspected, hence asking.

mrfxit, Feb 9, 7:04pm
Re-read #3

johnf_456, Feb 9, 8:47pm
Its a old euro car its not worth a lot

splinter67, Feb 9, 8:51pm
Worth more than your opinion whos photo ya going to put up today

ralphdog1, Feb 9, 9:46pm
Can you explain whom you mean by "the salesman"!

johnf_456, Feb 9, 9:51pm
LOL, considering others do it to myself with people half my age, why not do it back and wind them up. But no changes staying the same, no games today.

johnf_456, Feb 9, 9:52pm
A salesman

mrfxit, Feb 10, 1:07am
2nd word ^ above^ should have been "CAR" then ppl would have understood you from the start.

skull, Feb 10, 1:30am
johnny 5 has been misunderstood all his life.

ralphdog1, Feb 10, 5:38am
If you are going to sling shite, you need to be prepared to take it. Sadly however it is one rule for you, and another for the rest of us.
Clown.

ml6989, Feb 10, 9:35am
#15, last time I saw a clown was at a circus and he was entertaining. I don't think Johnny fits that mould! But what you say is quite valid.