Seat belt. This belt looks like it could work left hand and right hand side anyone know for sure httpwwwtrademeconzbrowselisting

jmma, Mar 19, 10:34am
I would think it would have to be fitted to l/h to work properly, eg when braking hard to lock up. (o:

v8_mopar, Mar 19, 1:26pm
I think cos its straight up and down with the belt that matters not but more so if it fits. The real will stick out one side and not the other but does this matter!

mugenb20b, Mar 19, 6:30pm
Yes, it will work either way. The reel can stick out as long as the trim can cover it.

gadgit3, Mar 19, 6:38pm
I'd go with no that LH belt would not work in the RH side. Yes it will mount in and function in and out but like jmma pointed out the brake sens fuction will not work and this is part of the WoF test. You could reverse the belt on it's mountings like mugen surjested but a picky inspector could fail it for incorrect part as the lower mount lock tab will not be located and the outter trim will not fit. It may fowel on the back of the seat in it's rear most location in the reverse position also.

andy61, Mar 19, 7:37pm
The seatbelts on those old NZ new Corollas can interchange.They used the 1 reel to do both side.

kazbanz, Mar 19, 10:29pm
mopar--with something that old I'd just "restring" the webbing into the origonal reel then you have no potential or real issue