Dear Dodge owner.

a.woodrow, Apr 14, 6:14am
I'm guessing you didn't want any evidence when you tell porkies to your dealership! Honesty is such a lonely word.

m16d, Apr 14, 6:21am
She's a blonde. doesn't know you have to take it out of park before you tow it. give her a break.

tgray, Apr 14, 6:22am
Tell us more.

a.woodrow, Apr 14, 6:25am
A woman who owned a late model dodge with trans playing up after she towed it either in park or in gear (not sure which) isn't going to tell the dealer when she gets it looked at because she doesn't want to pay for repairs if they decline her warranty claim.

I called her out on her dishonesty so she got the thread pulled.

tamarillo, Apr 14, 6:27am
Hmmm, was thinking the same, good on you for calling her out. Not good behaviour.

mrcat1, Apr 14, 6:58am
In my experience I have found some woman have absolutely no idea what honesty means.

robotnik, Apr 14, 7:11am
The vehicle's computer should be able to tell the people at Fiat what happened when they scan it.

xs1100, Apr 14, 7:56am
+1 and she will then run along to Campbell live or fair go and go look at these naughty car dealers

gunhand, Apr 14, 8:04am
Oh I agree mate. But on the other hand there are plenty of honest ones as well.
Now post that in parenting or general, I will follow the progress.

vandame, Apr 14, 3:21pm
Don't own a dodge just happened to past by, but you guys are stepping on bullying here?

stevo2, Mar 14, 2:01am
Then you probably dont know what happened.
Female Dodge owner had her car towed while in "PARK".
The transmission appears to be shagged so she is taking it back to claim under warranty and does not want to disclose what she has done.
She wanted to know if the dealer/repairer could tell by looking at it that she has done this.
Perhaps you think this is OK?