I walked out to my workshop .

kazbanz, Jan 11, 8:52am
What did I see there.
Yup lil baby kaz using my 10mm sockets as counting tools.how can ya get mad?
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=864204096955023&set=vb.100000963210666&type=2&theater

jmma, Jan 11, 8:57am
Wow, Shes growed up, as you are fully aware, enjoy them at that age.
Looks like a real Daddys girl.
My little girl turned 19 last week. (o:

edangus, Jan 11, 9:02am
Mate that links to (I assume) your wifes facebook. Just so ya know.

jason18, Jan 11, 9:10am
Haha thats super cute. My little girl turned 7 on the 27th. She acts likes she is a teen already haha. Bloody hell they grow toooooooo quick.

morrisman1, Jan 11, 9:21am
and this place is full of weirdos, I personally wouldn't put it up either.

sr2, Jan 11, 9:43am
Cute kid mate; you must be very proud, always remember the best present you can give her is your time.

Enjoy every moment; as we all say they always grow up too quickly.

johotech, Jan 11, 9:50am
Might be a good idea for Mrs. Kaz to fix her facebook security settings.

xs1100, Jan 11, 5:38pm
sad but true that we have to think like that isn't it

trogedon, Jan 11, 6:13pm
As others have said - growing up so quick. I remember her when she was just days old.

outingstuff, Jan 11, 6:46pm
Yep yeah can't get mad. I left a socket on the floor while doing some servicing on the car and Mr 3 year old thought it should live in front of the radiator. Lesson learnt, tools go out of reach even when you are going to use them on the same job.

bjmh, Jan 11, 7:17pm
good on ya kaz,my youngest was about the same age when I first built current workshop,she just had her 40th.Our children and grandchildren have enjoyed poking around the workshop,checking out poppas rubbish.

merrilegs, Jan 11, 7:23pm
Too cute. "Now dad, pass me the thingy that these attach to, and I'll have a go at fixing the car". lol

kazbanz, Jan 12, 1:44am
yea I saw the link thingee--but don't know how to just access the vid.--eeep

stevo2, Jan 12, 5:09am
Kaz, for years now you have posted photos and now a video of your kids doing the cutest things. It always brings a smile to my face every time you post one.
Keep up the good work. (and I dont think Im a wierdo) lol

gammelvind, Jan 12, 5:57am
Love it Kaz, it is so many years since mine were so cute. Enjoy them will you can, the little beasties grow so quickly.

rbd, Jan 12, 6:29am
I'm not impressed. I don't think she got a single size right?!

tintop, Jan 12, 9:30am
Brings back memories of going down to the County depot/workshop with my dad, and spending industrious time joining all the socket drive extensions together.

I remember they matched the length of the rails on the garage hydraulic hoist. ( Oh - and a ride up and down on the hoist was pretty exciting too! )

Later on I was allowed to climb up and drive the overhead gantry crane in the main hall at the Mangahau power station :)

mcscottwgtn, Feb 4, 2:24am
Cute. Your lucky to have a child.