Auction or classiffied on my selling car

kevlight, May 6, 5:39pm
Down sizing the fleet, i thought i had put both cars in Auction s i wonder if some kind person can tell me ,if they are both in Auction or is the triumph in a classified ,i had a stroke a while ago and ca not work out what happen here ,is there a way to fix move it if it is in the wrong place /

. the only reason it was bought to my attention was someone ,emailed me a question and it does not appear to be though the ASK A QUESTION bit, as its not there , please help thanks reards KEv

mugenb20b, May 6, 6:30pm
Your Triumph is a classified and Austin is an auction. It's easy to miss the window where you can choose between the two when creating a listing.

I'm not sure that you can change anything, unless you pay the listing fee again.

whqqsh, May 6, 7:51pm
Let TM know your situation, usually they wont let you change but the guys can be quite reasonable, especially with those circumstances

kazbanz, May 6, 9:38pm
If you just listed them I'd contact TM and ask -noting ventured nothing gained

gmphil, May 7, 2:13am
sorry to hear u had stroke ! as above with out contact to trademe you will probably have deleted in pay again

msigg, May 7, 5:28am
Easy to cancel the auction or classified and start again.

kevlight, Feb 6, 3:15pm
thanks its not easy having to start again with speech and numbers ,grateful for the help,did you know that even with a mild Angina /stoke attack ,you get some brain damage.mine was with cognitive skills and have ended up with dyslexia and numeracy issues,its a bugger being mentally handicapped,, i think i would prefer a physical disability !
. At least then you can apply for a parking card
I'm thinking of making my self a car display card for "Grumpy Old Man . . thanks again ,great site this help motoring thingy