Advice please.dodge journey

scottnlisa, Feb 1, 7:06am
Upgrading our pajero some time in the next year or 2 and the missus has spotted these. Look nice enough to the eye but would like some opinions on driveability, fuel consumption reliability etc. Tia team

intrade, Feb 1, 7:31am
american cars have usually got good information for repairs on the net usually . as for reliable it be as unreliable as most other new cars if not serviced correctly.

fiat badge this car as fiat in europe.

tamarillo, Feb 1, 9:38pm
If you like cars and driving walk away. This is the rubbish that killed American cars. Compared with any euro or jap equivalent it's just doesn't compete in same world. Have a look for any non US road tests on Google.
But it's cheap and if you don't care it will work. No idea what support is like in NZ for parts and assume resale will be poor. Google US satisfaction surveys for its rating, of it's poor even by their standards it must be really bad.

tamarillo, Feb 1, 9:48pm
Just checked jd power survey, 2014 got 2 out of 5 stars for expected reliability. Not good.

georgiam, Feb 2, 4:23am
Is this based on your own driving experience with the Journey ? or just your opinion based on not much at all ?

mugenb20b, Feb 2, 4:26am
I found the Journey a bit harsh on the road, too jittery for my liking. Handled well though. I think the battery is hidden behind the front bumper from memory so will be interesting to see how long it takes to replace it when it fails.

pettal, Jul 12, 9:00am