V8 Supercars on TV or ?

harry353, Jul 11, 12:05am
I loath Sky. So won't pay them but am happy to pay for the privilege of watching the V8's ('till they go electric. meh might be ok).

Is there another option?.

bill-robinson, Jul 11, 7:40am
live?

harry353, Jul 11, 11:46am
That is an option. Seen it once but I prefer the whole track and replays. And I'm a delicate wee snowflake that gets too hot and bothered by the ozzie sun.

serf407, Jul 11, 12:12pm
Just need to watch the 2 minute race vid - supercars on youtube.
Nothing much else happens in the races.
https://youtu.be/ZFtHB6ti8b8

bill-robinson, Jul 11, 1:14pm
one year subscription to sky is probably less than one trip to aussie

elect70, Jul 11, 2:06pm
^^Yep cost of skybasic & sport is $2.60 /day & less than a latte a day yet they l moan about the" hi cost "

harry353, Jul 11, 3:51pm
The cost doesn't concern me. I'm after an alternative to Sky.

tamarillo, Jul 11, 4:31pm
Isn't one mate. Sky blocks us accessing the Supercars website subscription service for watching it. Only option is illegal.

harry353, Jul 11, 4:37pm
Another reason to hate Sky. Is the illegal option using a vpn?

ladatrouble, Jul 11, 6:18pm
I used to stream, but Sky is in panic mode and blocked all access. I don't miss it after all those years of following V8 supercars.

bill-robinson, Jul 11, 7:29pm
well all you can do is find a friend, a very good friend, who does not mind squeaks, and has sky, and be at their beck and call

loud_37, Jul 11, 7:35pm
If you have a friend that has sky sports give him $5 per month and use their sky go account (its what I do).

Sky is really in panic mode as they have blocked all access to motortrend on demand as well, so I now have to jump through hoops to watch Roadkill and Engine Masters.

harry353, Jul 11, 11:15pm
What's a friend. I only deal with pixels.

mike252, Jul 13, 4:53pm
I pay for superview on the supercar website and run a VPN, done this for 3 years no issues.

purplegoat, Nov 26, 1:08pm
yes there is an alternative . ands its legal
I have the ability to watch all the races + qualifying full HD coverage at my leisure . actually better than sky cause if i miss a session i can watch it at my convenience