V8 SUPERCARS

steveo351, Aug 14, 11:06am
hi guys n gals
im wanting to get rid of sky but love my v8 supercars.
is fan pass my only choice $55 per month to keep watching the racing?
or is there something else I can do to watch them.
thanks

absolute_detail, Aug 14, 12:22pm
If you are a spark customer the fan pass is cheaper

peanuts37, Aug 14, 1:08pm
I have used this for Bathhurst in the past.
http://www.ustream.tv/explore/sports/all

budgel, Aug 14, 2:13pm
You can hang out in a bar with Sky TV!

stockyz, Aug 14, 3:45pm
fan pass $30 pm with spark

elect70, Aug 14, 3:47pm
But sometime its on the pop up channels not available to fan pass esp if F1 is on same time .

msigg, Aug 14, 4:43pm
Yea i love the v8 super cars too, my son loves the league, they have some great stuff on history and the such, $20 a week is nothing to keep me and my family happy but others might find it too much, until there is more competition in the market nothing will change soon.

purplegoat, Aug 14, 9:14pm
i subscribe to the offical webcast via supercars website for $49 per year
with some " chipping " of my ipad i can stream all the races and qualifying either live or at my leisure . its brillant

3tomany, Aug 14, 10:19pm
I love supercars and cricket that is about it. I like rugby but could watch it delayed, so supercars and cricket are the only reason i keep sky full stop.

tamarillo, Aug 15, 6:16pm
Fan pass Is only legit and reliable way.
Apparently there are place online you can watch it after its run but I couldn't possibly comment.
If you can create a virtual identity thing and pretend you are NOT in NZ you can sign up to the coverage online with Supercars genuine outfit. Pay sub and off you go. But they don't allow it in NZ and detect you're here. Sky agreement Bans it. Hmmppt

steveo351, Aug 16, 4:18pm
ok thanks all
went with mobile fan pass $15 per month. I have an iphone 6 plus so screens big enough. bye bye sky

audi_s_ate, Aug 16, 5:11pm

steveo351, Aug 16, 7:55pm
Thanks for that I’ll get 1
Cheers

serf407, Aug 17, 1:36pm
This is going to be interesting - brake disc change during race at bathurst 2018
https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/compulsory-brake-change-for-bathurst/?sf195640502=1

bill-robinson, Aug 17, 1:57pm
another rule to race instead of a car. I do wonder what they are trying to do.

pf, Oct 15, 5:49pm
thanks for that . worked great