Levin car show

magoo2, Sep 9, 7:03am
September 25th.Is anybody here planning to go!

mothergoose_nz, Sep 9, 8:13am
went last year.heaps of people and only 2 food vans.pretty poor in that department.

magoo2, Sep 9, 8:24am
Last years show was a Vintage Car Club show,with some hot rods in the smaller hall. This years show is run by Tararua Rodders and will be as good as or better than their show 2 years ago. And there will be a wide selection of food available as well as a great selection of vehicles

bob1120, Sep 9, 9:12am
Its a car show, not a bloody food fair, have a feed before you go, enjoy the cars & stop friggin complaining ya salad dodger.

neville48, Sep 9, 11:16pm
All "salad dodgers" are more than welcome to come and eat yur hearts out, with the gauranteed more than 2 foodies on site, last time [2 years ago] there was a alcohol outlet as well and with the expected temperature, sun and people it will be an O for awsum day with trade displays, food and cars.what else is there!more cars of course, and this will happen too. Be There.

elect70, Sep 10, 12:30am
yep went last time always a good showing&lot of theoutdoorstallholderswill chat about theircars .well worth it

fisho24, Sep 12, 5:50am
Would be good to see some of the Manawatu Power Boat clubs boats there again aswell,,,might have to sort that out with the guys.

amy157, Sep 12, 9:38am
Keep an eye out for my stolen jailbar, reward still offered.

magoo2, Sep 12, 10:26am
I would never expect a reward for helping find it and dont think any other true enthusiast would either.

bmwnz, Sep 12, 10:42am
Not just a true enthusiast - anyone with morals. Thieves are scum. If I could help anyone recover stolen gear for free, I would.

neville48, Sep 13, 9:16am
just keeping the thread active to make sure you dont miss the show date, hot rodders are good like that aye.

amy157, Sep 16, 10:51pm
How bout some beers then! I miss my truck.

magoo2, Sep 17, 4:41am
Someone will find it one day.And then there will be a queue of people wanting to have a quiet chat with the scum that took it

neville48, Sep 18, 7:07am
Remember the 25th September folks, Levin,Sunshine And Everything Automotive.and boats too,Be There.

magoo2, Sep 18, 7:21am
Some of the cars will be for sale

phlippy, Sep 18, 10:02am
hope to take my little race boat if my pano can be tuned in time.
quite a few vehicles from the Rivers Speed Shop including the Funnycar and dragster will be there

modie61, Sep 18, 9:41pm
How much to get in !

magoo2, Sep 19, 7:10am
$5 per adult and $2 for kids

modie61, Sep 19, 7:16am
Thats cheap,i will be there.

neville48, Sep 20, 9:14am
Back to the top for more punters to make sure they dont miss out.

howie69, Sep 23, 9:26am
Some cars from the Moonshine club will be going for a look

redfeather, Sep 24, 11:08pm
Where abouts is this and what time.Thanks

goodness46, Sep 25, 1:26am
how long does this show go

magoo2, Nov 16, 7:08am
Levin AP and I showgrounds from 10 till 4 tomorrow