What features sells a $280 000 car !

jasongroves, Sep 13, 11:11am
'Grigio Granito with Pearl Biege leather trim. Tappeto nero carpets, nero safety belts, BOSE Premium GT Audio, Red calipers, Comfort pack front seats, iPod connection, Metallic paint, Front and Rear parking sensors, Aluminium racing pedals, Nero soft top ext/int, Cucitura pearl biege stitching, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Grigio dark chrome internal trimming, Moonwood interior details.Truly stunning motorcar. NBR convertible of the year.'
Oh, I almost forgot.it's a Maserati.

jasongroves, Sep 14, 11:11am
'Grigio Granito with Pearl Biege leather trim. Tappeto nero carpets, nero safety belts, BOSE Premium GT Audio, Red calipers, Comfort pack front seats, iPod connection, Metallic paint, Front and Rear parking sensors, Aluminium racing pedals, Nero soft top ext/int, Cucitura pearl biege stitching, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Grigio dark chrome internal trimming, Moonwood interior details.Truly stunning motorcar. NBR convertible of the year.'
Oh, I almost forgot.it's a Maserati.

gadgit3, Sep 14, 12:00pm
Had me at "Red calipers". sweeeet

ginga4lyfe, Sep 14, 12:17pm
all of those features and it still a heap of uselessness, if you want something nice im sure you could find better brand new at that price!

bopbargains, Sep 14, 6:54pm
What features sells a $280 000 car !
The name.

fordcrzy, Sep 14, 7:19pm
geez you could do that to a punto and save your self $245.000

bopbargains, Sep 14, 7:34pm
orbuy yourself 560,000 Lada's.

bashfulbro, Sep 14, 7:40pm
It would need to have a cheque for $250,000 in the glove box.

ceedoubleyou, Sep 14, 7:48pm
it's a Maserati !

Catch a "Megafactory" doco on National Geographic channel, basiclly hand made.

richardmayes, Sep 14, 8:29pm
The sound of the engine is the main feature of a Maserati that makes people want to pay.

richard198, Sep 14, 10:04pm
Plus, 'coz everyone has a Ferrari anyway!
Clarkson,"I'm bored with Ferrari!"

moosie_21, Sep 14, 11:00pm
You notice a theme with those cars! The engine bays are mind numbingly sexy! If I was a mechanic I'd insist on only working on exotics, although the constant boners would detract a bit from work!

dave653, Sep 14, 11:05pm
I wouldn't pay that for it. no towbar!

michael.benn, Sep 15, 1:49am
CUP HOLDERS.

naphtha, Sep 15, 4:22am
All the blond bimbos that seem to be attracted to it like a magnet.

fordcrzy, Sep 15, 7:17am
thats gotta be worth it then.:)

sr2, Sep 15, 12:51pm
Ah, do I detect the politics of envy! Nothing lke the sound of a flat plane V8 at high revs.

philipt, Oct 30, 7:11pm
Red calipers $99 to paint, Ipod.$100, Aluminium racing pedal $29.99. Every boy racer has it fitted on $500 Honda Civic. These guys hired a boy racer to do the AD. Who in their right mind buys a car for 200+k and and give a sh!t about these kindergarten features. Skrew that. You want to keep it as far away from boy racers! It will not sell. I want real features! Adjustable traction control, so you can quietly pull away at breakneck speed or make it sqeueel like pig around a bend without loosing it.