Anyone know how much this car is worth

gboysmum, Oct 9, 11:35pm
im selling my car to downsize. its a good car, reliable. my dad told me its worth $4000 and not to sell it for a cent less, but i dont think so! anyone with any clue of what the market is like can you look at my listing and let me know!
cheers

gboysmum, Oct 9, 11:43pm
thats what i thought too, cheers

fiatracer, Oct 9, 11:45pm
without a WOF, and needing some work, I'd be surprised if you got much more than 1000 sorry.

gboysmum, Oct 9, 11:47pm
no need to be sorry, im after honest answers! cheers

craig04, Oct 9, 11:47pm
Maybe you could sell it to your dad for $3000, and he can then sell it for $4000. Win win for everyone.

gboysmum, Oct 9, 11:50pm
haha i would so do that. only he gave it to me to begin with

tigra, Oct 10, 12:02am
I would put up a lot more pics. At least they dont cost anything.

freedomaira320, Oct 10, 1:06am
Not so much more pics, but better pics. What's so hard a bout getting a shot that shows the whole car! And at full size! And the car doesn't even look clean.

kazbanz, Oct 10, 2:21am
OP the car as is is all but NCV (no commercial value) Its an old four wheel drive chariot with mechanical issues.possibly up to $700 Given what your dad feels its worth I'd STRONGLY suggest you ask your dad for the funds to get the vehicle up to roadworthy condition and with a rego and WOF.
Don't be suprised if you aren't asked MANY times if the cambelt has been replaced.
On the basis thatit has a rego and WOFI'd ask $2000 for it expecting to get $1500-1700
Please do yourself a favour please. Look atother adverts where the photos are clear and easy to view. Basicly you need one picture "selling" the car

mugenb20b, Oct 10, 5:25am
Downsizing! How small does a car have to be! Wouldn't it be cheaper to just fix the car and keep it! $120 for pads and light bulb, $50 for a WOF, $287 for 12 months rego. $457 total (give or take). Oh, and you're suppose to be servicing the car (oil + filter changes) every six months, not just topping up the oil.

franc123, Dec 23, 12:47pm
Call it mindless Mitsi bashing if you want to but IMO get rid of it pronto for whatever you can get, if someone offers you $1500 as is, take it, and go out and get yourself something decent before it does start to cost you.Those Chariots and RVR's of that era are shocking timebombs when they get up to that sort of kms.If it blows either the trans or the head or the transfer case its instantly worth nothing.There might have been a time in its life where it was worth $4K but that was some time ago now!