YOUR Car Pics. Who's Got What!.

Page 3 / 8
1fordluva, Nov 8, 1:32am
nice ride belky,I like the old school braps.

trogedon, Nov 8, 2:21am
Lovely cars - esp. the oldie.

siren676, Nov 8, 3:33am
My daily/race car. Dont let the looks fool you, is slow as hell
http://sites.google.com/site/acesplus/home/player-pix/-3.jpg

banty, Nov 8, 4:05am

taintedkitten, Nov 8, 4:10am

dr.doolittle, Nov 8, 4:35am
Very cool.

mariska67, Nov 8, 4:36am
Whatever !

kiwikidd77, Nov 8, 5:40am
Mine's the snazziest

doug207, Nov 8, 6:21am
The SV are a good little bike.
Not too grunty, not gutless either., in short, they go fairly well.
Which model is it!

michael.benn, Nov 8, 10:22am
Nice MR2 :D

hijacka, Nov 8, 6:59pm
nice tampon

amber.gumdrop, Nov 8, 7:55pm
my profile pic plus a few others.

ninja_man, Nov 9, 3:23am
facepalm. it was a joke. Anyway the sv650 is a nice bike, iv got its rival the ninja 650r. Would be a close race between those two bikes.

bellky, Nov 9, 3:38am
loving the delivery!

michael.benn, Nov 9, 4:31am
Nice NB MX5!

fordkiwi27, Nov 9, 5:33am
nice. very cool.

fordkiwi27, Nov 9, 5:34am
delivery,is wayyyy cool

trogedon, Nov 9, 7:15am
Luvvverly.

zephyrheaven, Nov 9, 7:38am
One of my bucket list cars - beautiful

ptda, Nov 9, 7:40am
Well Hello ZEPH.james Holvey.It is the reincarnated SPIKEJAPAN.back from the land of the RISING SUN to stay.

zephyrheaven, Nov 9, 7:42am
Hullo there Spike! What brings you back from the land of the rising sun my son! Hope you & yours were safe over there during all that malarky - didnt look good on te news! Cheers good to catch up with familiar faces!

ptda, Nov 9, 7:59am
Been back for almost 2 years now.Done my Time in Hiroshima and luckily for Hiroshima it was not affected by the damage of the Tsunami and quakes and the glowing nuke station. My boys hit school age and decided that NZ was the place for them to have a better lifestyle.No where near the money I was making in Japan when I was there, In fact 10 times less now, But for the NZ Lifestyle it is a small sacrifice. Sadly we found out bad news on our return after seeing doctors here to find out my 6 year old son has Duchene Muscular Dystrophy so that was quite devastating. We get by though and treasure the time we will have with him now and do as much as we can to give him the best we can. Anyway, How are you and I see you have bought into a quality Bemmer at long last. I knew you would come aroun eventually and get out of the Subbies.LOL

ninja_man, Nov 9, 8:06am
nice! how much power is it running!

zephyrheaven, Nov 9, 8:10am
I have two wee boys now 3 & the other almost 4 months - changes your world with them in it huh! I dont know what I did before they came along - apart from sleep in & have quiet time to myself.hmmm
Must be tough at your end mate - poor wee chap - youd be a wicked dad tho

Yeah Ive looked & been offered places all over the globe but I dunno, NZ is nice place - maybe in a few years do something silly in the states for a bit, Chch seems like a bit of a ghost-town until you hit 5pm traffic then it seems everyone & their dog is still living here!!

Yeah BMW was a steal from a wholesaler that needed out of it & we had a 01 GTB that wasnt really us (adjustables / riced up etc but got it cheap off a mate) so deal was done some 6 months back & its been nice driving since - well, very quiet from the war office I might say.which is the best a husband can ask for!

Good to see you 'home'!

mantagsi, Nov 9, 9:09am
Yep, its a '73 super beetle. My buggy started out life as someones badly mangled idea of a Baja, underneath a nice red paintjob it was as rotten as hell, so decided to sacrifice it and turn it into a buggy. I wasn;t much of a fan of it as a beetle to be honest, the old model standards felt pretty cramped and dark inside. Im all for superbeetles now, but I wouldn't pass up a cheap standard if I came across another