LOOKING FOR TRANSPORT FOR ROAD BIKE

knobnail1, Nov 12, 12:17am
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH TRANSPORTING MOTORBIKE FROM CHRISTCHURCH TO LEVIN OR EVEN WGTN WOULD BE GREAT. WILL PAY$$$ , I KNOW OF MOTORBIKE TRANSPORTERS BUT THEY ARE AWFULLY GREEDY.CHEERS BRUCE.

toppo1, Nov 12, 1:47am
buy a one way flight and ride it home!
Or biketranz,I don't think they are greedy, they are just running a buisness.

evopaul, Nov 12, 6:11am
Yup, i agree with toppo. Ive done both options, it depends on your circumstances.

richard198, Nov 12, 6:36am
Another one for Bike tranz.
Not greedy but reliable and good value.
Perhaps you are too tight, Bruce!

knobnail1, Nov 14, 2:29am
you all must have shares in bike tranz. no not tight, just looking to save my hard earnt money, isnt that wise!.

loonee-dial-111, Nov 14, 2:32am
I did the flight thing last 2 times I bought. Cheaper than other methods I looked at.

kazbanz, Nov 14, 2:35am
So in reality you want a stranger to use their hard earned cash to do you a favour!
Add up what its going to cost you to fly down and ride up then still say they are greedy

jcwholesale, Nov 14, 2:43am
knobnail1 You are the one who asked, Bike Tranz have transported about 8 bikes for me, they are the cheapest. No we don't have shares but we have done our homework and used them.

crzyhrse, Nov 14, 3:08am
So save it and don't buy a bike then complain about the cost to get it to you because you're stupid enough to buy one from the other island.

desmodave, Nov 14, 3:41am
Oh you mean the Mainland bro.
just looking to save my hard earnt money, isnt that wise!.
Cant say ive ever saved money buying a bike before.Had alot of fun though.

knobnail1, Nov 15, 1:11am
CRAZY HORSE you must be thick! haha, i do vmx , and we all help each other out when we can, south island people and north. I WAS ONLY HOPING SOME ONE WOULD SEE IT AND THEY MIGHT HAVE ROOM OR ANYONE ELSE. so go and suck bananas.

crzyhrse, Nov 15, 1:48am
You come in here looking for someone who doesn't even know you who'll carry the bike you stupidly bought without considering transport and I'm the thick one! Yeah, right!

kazbanz, Nov 15, 3:45am
knobnailperhaps if I try to put this is simple terms for you.
You have come in here asking for asistance and advice.
You were offered advise and for all you know may have eventually been offered assistance.BUT by insulting people you are creating the image of someone people actually wouldnt WANT to help.
I'd suggest you rephrase your replies. because rightly or wrongly you get a lot more with a spoonfull of honey than with a full jar of vinigar.

knobnail1, Nov 15, 3:54am
KASBANZ , I DONT MIND CALLING YOU A DICK! IASKED IF ANYONE COULD HELP! I KNOW ALL ABOUT TRANSPORTERS, I HAVE BROUGHT NUMEROUSE BIKES, I WAS HOPING SOMEONE MIGHT BE COMING DOWN THIS WAY! YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE JUST WANT TO INSULT PEOPLE THAN BE HELPFUL! KNOW FUUUU%%%% OFF.

baloo_nz, Nov 15, 6:59am
contact the guys at main freight ask about a backhaul from were bike is to were you want to get it to. I got bike from dunedin to auckland for 2 bottles of jack one for driver the other for his boss on a back haul.
(for those who dont know backhaul is were truck comes back to depo empty or only half loaded).

paull, Nov 15, 7:26am
how much was the freight price,

modie61, Nov 15, 7:29am
Hes loud and rude,isnt he !

toppo1, Nov 15, 7:35am
Knobnail obviously didn't read post 13 very well.

crzyhrse, Nov 15, 10:27am
Poor old knobend1 having a big tantrum.

richard198, Nov 15, 7:16pm
I guess help is out of the question now!
Bring on the abuse!

kazbanz, Nov 15, 7:59pm
Ahh well I did try. Pity being that I've got a van being transportedchch to dauckland next week. Wouldn't have been hard to shove a bike in it for the chch to welly leg.
Can't think of a sinbgle reason I'd want to now.

kazbanz, Mar 9, 10:49am
Ahh well I did try. Pity being that I've got a van being transportedchch to dauckland next week. Wouldn't have been hard to shove a bike in it for the chch to welly leg.
Can't think of a single reason I'd want to now.