Car Transport Company

culztrdr15, Dec 1, 8:40am
Hi, I recently moved to Auckland from Christhchurch but my car is left behind. Can anybody please give me a suggestions of an affordable yet reliable company. Thank you for your help.

Note: Car is a Mitsubishi Libero (Station Wagon)

rta777, Dec 1, 3:36pm
Hi. I will be going down to Christchurch around Boxing day and I'm looking to drive back to Auckland with a few boxes (light but too bulky to courier) of stuff I have down there.I was looking at transfercar.co.nz - they do rental car relocations and pay for the car to cross Cook Strait.If you would like to do something similar then I would happily bring it back for free for you - meaning you would get your car to Auckland for far less than any transport company.I'm a mature adult driver with a full & clean license and a courier by trade - I can drive both manuals and autos. My normal car is a Mitsi Mirage - very similar to the Libero. If interested I can be contacted via my listing. Cheers, Robert. :)

mopsy3, Dec 1, 7:57pm
We had a vehicle sent up from ChCh on a train. Easy and here within two days.

trader127, Dec 1, 8:02pm
we used captain transporters, they were cheaper than Jeffs and very reliable!

mik721, Dec 2, 4:28am
captain transporter arte awesome

16feb08, Dec 2, 7:58am
Car Distribution Group, they run at least 4 truck loads a day from chch - auckland.

geedubu, Dec 2, 8:01am
Jeffs were excellent for me, but rta777's (poster #2) offer is the kind of thing you hope for from this board!I reckon give him a call.

forrest39, Dec 3, 1:20pm
just shopped aroud getting a car transported last week and jeffs was most expensive, captain transporters was good price but haul plus was by far the cheapest easily. got a mid size family saloon pretty much from wellington to new plymouth for $260. their website gives an approx price ( which was exact for me) on the spot.cant comment on anything other than price though as car arrives on monday.But haul plus was easily 20-40% cheaper than the half dozen quotes i got in the past three weeks

curlcrown, Dec 3, 6:02pm
Toyofuji shipping. They put it on a ship from Auckland to Christchurch then go to japan.

nzroadtransport, Dec 4, 1:45am
nz road transport do transport

carlz05, Dec 4, 3:24am
The biggest part of the cost will be getting it accross the Cook Strait.