BEST PLACE FOR A CAR MONEY LOAN!

ali.m, Nov 15, 6:43am
My car was recently stolen and need a little extra money to get a decent new one where is a good place in christchurch to go for one!

thejazzpianoma, Nov 15, 6:49am
That all depends on exactly how much you want to borrow.

gunhand, Nov 15, 6:55am
Ive done the odd loan for a car and ive found the banks and car yards are pretty much the same these days. Id be looking at your bank though at least you know it will be around in a few years. Not that that matters when your paying it back anyway.

sxcstar, Nov 15, 8:14am
If your unable to get one with your own bank, try nzcu, I had a bad credit from 2 years ago and was able to get a loan from them, they are very helpful and friendly.

mk3zephyr, Nov 15, 8:18am
Thanks Instant Finance (oh i am being sarcastic lol), dont ever use them for anything, I mean anything, Heard a lot of Horror Stories about them

elvis58, Nov 15, 8:33am
A bank, do you own a home! maybe a mortgage holiday!

jeffqv, Nov 15, 10:34am
Try Finance Direct.

msigg, Nov 15, 6:16pm
bank. no finance company.

kazbanz, Nov 15, 7:10pm
ali.m From the posts above You're probably quite confused. First question back atcha is
HOW MUCH MONEY!
highlighted because the advice will change depending on how much you are borrowinbg

the-lada-dude, Nov 15, 7:26pm
try. 0800 LOAN SHARK,great thugs to deal with

kiwicon, Nov 15, 9:01pm
little extra money! what are we talking 2-4K or 8-9K!

if you can pay it back in 6months then id be looking at a kiwibank credit card at 2.99% for 6 months.

shorebee, Nov 16, 2:19am
mum and dad

saki, Nov 16, 3:31am
SCF

ali.m, Nov 16, 7:23am
Im only wanting say 4-5k. . . . . so not asking the earth

weymouthpainter, Nov 16, 7:43am
parents

franc123, Nov 16, 7:50am
+1, if you are disciplined enough and go about it the right way CC's are the cheapest and most convenient forms of short term finance there is.It also gives you the ability to vary repayments should you need to.

kazbanz, Mar 9, 6:56am
UP TO 4000 then I agree with the posters above.
Even paying 20% interest on the money the simple fact that there are no documentation fees and no penalties for paying extra makes sense. WITH ONE PROVISO. Look carefully in the mirror and ask yourself "Do I have the self control to use the card as intended!"
If the answer is no then I'd look at other alternatives