My son is looking at getting a car where is best

beamaboy, Nov 20, 2:14am
to get finance he is on his restricted and his credit rating is not the best!

morrisman1, Nov 20, 2:25am
Teach him now that he should save up for his car. Seeing as he already has a bad credit rating it may not be appropriate to go clocking up a car on finance. There are plenty of vehicles around for less than a couple thousand which will serve him well in the mean time.

gammelvind, Nov 20, 3:40am
Have to agree, number 1 son was in the same position, convinced his mother to assist him getting finance, now has no car and she has much less money when it was repossed damaged, with plenty owing.
If he has a bad credit rating let him sort it by buying something cheap with the cash that he has earned. Anything else will end in tears.

the-lada-dude, Nov 20, 4:51am
try , midnight auto supplies ltd.

carmedic, Nov 20, 4:54am
Such good advice from one so young! What he said^/+1

unbeatabull, Nov 20, 6:11am
Another +1 for Morrisman, I've never bought a car I didn't have the cash for. First car I owned cost me $500, was a piece of crap that was barely WOF and Reg but did the trick. Makes you value your car more when you have parted with your hard earned cash.

cowboy110, Nov 20, 6:56am
Can't agree more.His first car shouldn't be on tick.He'll get a good little runabout for $1500-$2000.Time to start saving my boy!I did a deal with my daughter when she bought her first car at 16 years old.If she could save $1000 I'd match it and we'd go and find her a nice wee first car.There was no way I was going to let her get into debt with a finance company over a first car.

grangies, Nov 20, 7:14am
Is this a pisstake!

Or is this proof why the Western World is in such financial turmoil, caused by greedy financiers, lending too much cash to morons.

drog, Nov 20, 8:23am
Time payment makes the months seem shorter and the years seem longer.

jmma, Mar 21, 11:46am
Check op feedback, pisstake alright )o: