Chaser or skyline!

horsepower7, Nov 20, 7:40am
im after a new car and i was really keen on a chaser but its like they dont exsist anymore! so iv decided ill get another skyline, i really want an r34 gtt but i think it will leave me super broke so im thinking of an r32 gtst, what would you pay for one! in decent condition.

ninja_man, Nov 20, 7:59am

ginga4lyfe, Nov 20, 8:03am
what about a Toyota soarer! not as pretty as a Chaser. but still. also look for jzx100 's

horsepower7, Nov 20, 8:05am
thats what i was thinking, i can get 1 thats done 82ks genuine. but its like 10k, not keen on that price for an 89 hmmmm.i want a gts4 but they are super rare too!

horsepower7, Nov 20, 8:07am
thought of a soarer, they pretty different and allgood but they hard to find to haha has to be manual! there are stuff all in welly, but i wana get it checked out before i sign my life away lol

1ollie, Nov 20, 9:26am
Just depends what you want as you need at least 10k to get a decent R34 or Chaser turbo and its especialy hard to find one thats manual for less than that.
I would open your search into C35 Laurels, Y31/32/33/34 Glorias, Cedrics, Gran Turismos & Cimas for the Nissans and with the Toyotas also look at X80/90/100 Mark 2's, Cresidas, and Crestas aswell!

horsepower7, Nov 20, 9:33am
yup tryna do a serch for most of them. im not in a rush but just miss having a car. hopfully i get lucky. gta show the boys up some how lol

sw20, Nov 20, 9:47am
If you are looking at spending 10k or so, you may as well stretch a little further and buy a GTR.They are ten a penny now you can import them again.

horsepower7, Nov 20, 9:52am
yea but they get stolen sooo much around here, an costmore to insure and on gas. thats y ill try stay will a 2ltr, i dont need a super fast ka, just low ks an not raped lol

sw20, Nov 20, 9:56am
You are buying a turbo car and worried about gas consumption and insurance!

Buy a motorbike.

horsepower7, Nov 20, 10:02am
i havnt decided yet lol it doesnt have to be turbo but i no ill get shit if i dont get one. i dont like bikes, i have horses. something will pop up, i wanted a doublecab ute but once again, nothing that i like.

slideways3dem, Nov 26, 11:32am
geta chaser bro so sick of seeing skylines every where. or even betta a supra or old school mark ll

moosie_21, Nov 26, 10:12pm
So you're going to buy a car based on peer pressure! Awesome.