Stolen: Nissan Skyline from chch (rego ZQ4720)

mugenb20b, Jun 20, 4:30am
The GEARLOCK fitted to this vehicle made it easier to steal.

cjohnw, Jun 20, 4:32am
Gearlocks do not work they are a waste of money!

tylin, Jun 20, 5:22am
Sorry , i was not trying to spam . I just know that having a gearlock makes it much harder for theives to steal a car and everyone that wants to keep their car should have one .

3s-gte, Jan 7, 9:05pm
what area was it taken from!

towelynz, Jan 7, 9:44pm
Guy I know lost one from Timaru about 4 months or so ago.They got an address to cheak out in CHCH, went up and parked down the road. Sure enough, when the garage door was pulled up, there was the stolen skyline, bonnet removed all ready to be stripped.

Cops only got the guy who stole it. Not the guys who were preparing to strip it.

If it's a rwd Nissan, its best take the wheels off before you go to bed, even then, they'll take it anyway.

jsbike, Jan 7, 11:15pm
Check with petrol stations in chch, they had to get gas if they needed to drive far. Forecourt video would be good.

madaz51, Jan 7, 11:33pm
My mates GTR got stolen out of his drive way last wednesday early hours in the morning in chch we had a tip of and went to this house be cause the cops wouldnt come and the car wasnt there but they have a garage full of skyline parts feel free to go visit them 84 shakespare roadchch flat 4 and the last flat as well there is 2 gtr up there drive way atmwe know they know where my mates car is but they wont tell us and cops wont do any think these people are well known skyline theifs in chch and are getting away with it so we should all go togethere and confront them we all want our cars back and the police wont help us it even says these boys have it on there face book pages now how stupid is that .

brokebloke1, Jan 8, 12:10am
there was a chopshop down riley cres in woolston, heard they manly do skylines,slivas and evos
this house is around the middle of the cresent.
also check coes ford hear a few cars are getting stripped and dumped out there

bellas, Jan 8, 10:11am
Just had a look on trademe in skyline parts, a few guys wrecking them out, I know what id be doing!

madaz51, Jan 8, 10:27am
These guys have stolen soo many skylines and are getting too cocky.Their time is running out as they have now messed with to many people.Most people who can afford these cars work hard for them and will not tolerate been stolen off.

aimz_bj, Jan 8, 11:13am
Hey, firstly sorry for your car being stolen!

The chances of you getting this back are quite slim, I used to have about 3 skylines and I tell ya, the people who would have taken it will probably have it in pieces now.Very easy to pull apart and very easy to sell parts.If it was a turbo model, the engine would probably be installed in anothe car by now.

I know this because we used to strip skylines and cefiros and the turbo engines sold like hotcakes!

All the best and I hope you can at least find the wanker who took it

nick_o_teen, Jan 8, 11:14am
glad i dont live in chch then! lol

squeaky1, Jan 8, 10:39pm
where are the police! are they helping! NO they arnt! Hope Karma comes & bites you in the arse, you are well known & people know who you are & where you live.you will get yours & I want front row sets.

diesel74, Jan 8, 11:10pm
hey there kennardwhanau,I live in this street and i saw this car driving down to the end of the cul d sac .had a group of young ppl in the car and only reason i turned to look at what was coming to the end of the street was cos of the racket it made and the very rough condition of it.saw this driving to end of the street mid afternoon fri .

will try keep eyes open for it when out and about today .
Good luck with the return .