SENSELESS DEATHS

Page 3 / 4
pollymay, Jan 8, 6:10pm
mk man, enjoy burning to death cause the fire department volunteers had to stick to 50 clicks to get to the truck. There are always exemptions and pays not to assume why I might be in a hurry.

wayne.collect, Jan 8, 6:41pm
Do you really mean that you are sorry for the parents for NOT being able to bring up child the way they should be, ie NOT Running from the Police and other such laws.

klrider, Jan 8, 9:53pm
never mentioned that before, sounds like more crap now becasue you have made yourself out to be a liar.

klrider, Jan 8, 9:58pm
That doesnt make it your right you loser, you have car registration, WOF's, road rules and drivers licensing, that makes it a privilage, what you are doing is breaching that right, not getting caught does not make it a right, and making sure I have a drivers licence does not make me a bitch, it makes you a complete, head in the sand, excuse making dickhead who I suspect does not have a licence for a dam good reason, hence the big chip on your pathetic shoulders blaming everyone else for your cock ups, and self justifcation of your childish attitude.

xs1100, Jan 8, 10:21pm
no i meant with parents like that the kid never stood a chance,when you get drop kick parents poking out kid after kid for a dollar value theres no way the kid is ever going to contribute to society.-
so until society sorts out the ML words "FERAL UNDERCLASS" this will carry on and the only way to do it is to stop uneducated kids dropping out of school and looking at soicial welfare as a career option

pollymay, Jan 9, 4:53am
Come meet me, point out the part where I lied, post back. I was talking with Shane Van Gisbergen today as well but I suppose you reject that on the grounds of it being improbable to. Personally I don't like him but he drives well enough.

And the reference to the fire truck was just meaning there are more reasons to speeding and all this silly nonsense than most people care to think about, nothing to do with having had it happen to me yet. Plus you dunno how I define speeding or reckless driving anyway, I could mean 10 over or going "a bit quick" round a corner.

pitchey, Jan 9, 7:29am
Careful biker, your starting to sound like one of those 14 year olds.

wayne.collect, Jan 9, 8:12am
Yes I can fully understand your comments, I see such people every day in my job, I'm no rocket scienist myself as you can tell by my spelling, but at least I had both parents to bring me up and I stayed & got SC and 6th Form cert, never did me any harm learning keeping out of trouble and working all my life.

wayne.collect, Jan 9, 8:14am
I prefer to have my cars with WOF, Reg and Insurance, at least I won't have any troubles if I ever get pulled over or involved in an accident.

lookoutas, Jan 9, 7:56pm
Well you've just shot yourself right in both feet biker. Please tell us what happens if you get stopped at a checkpoint. Or you run into a BMW.

I can't believe this thread is still going. Little arsewipe was involved in pinching a car - good riddance. Pity the other/s survived.

pitchey, Jan 9, 8:14pm
Achtung!

Mein apologies Herr grammar Nazi!

"biker_69, grammar Nazi since January 2009."

(Well, it gives him something to do I suppose. Nice to see he still enjoys pointing out peoples mistakes and foibles and taking cheap shots instead of presenting anything like a coherent argument.)

smac, Jan 9, 8:29pm
Hey biker, you used to mostly make sense, but not so much on this issue.

I'm keen to hear your views on why you think using a road is a right!

lordv81, Jan 9, 9:08pm
The problem with these scum bags stealing cars then trying to out run the cops is the innocent people involved.Police,emergency workers,public etc.As others on here have said,may be time for harsher penalties in jails that have harsher enviroments.A dirty little car thief goes to jail and gets TV,hot meals,heated cell,play station,tennis court,volley ball court,etc etc.Make jails a hard place and we may see a change in crime rates!

smac, Jan 9, 10:08pm
Doesn't seem to work that way.in places with hard labour and/or death penalty people still offend.in greater numbers than here.

However, until the magic rehabilitation bullet is found I'd rather they were off the street than out there pinching more cars.

mcscottwgtn, Jan 9, 11:26pm
I have been burgled before. Only one time did they catch the guy after he did another house and took some of there 'weed' (all of it I guess). He went back later when straight and tried to buy some more! The crim was just a kid but his dad was high up in the police. Had one of those waste of space family meetings where the victims vent. He was meant to pay the victims back, but have seen nothing. I wonder what happened to him.
Maybe the crims could be sent off to an offshore island to clear evasive weed. Just drop them off with a machete. Pick them up once they have done there term of hard yaka.

pge, Jan 10, 2:48am
http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourrights/the-right-of-peaceful-protest/using-the-highway.html

Biker is correct.

Anyone has the 'right' to use the road,

BUT.

that 'right' has to be counterbalanced with 'responsibilities'.

smac, Jan 10, 2:56am
Not in the context he's talking about. Going by this thread and others he's talking about the right to use it with a vehicle, without the need to pay the associated fees for that vehicle and without a valid driver licence. I'm keen to hear his reasoning, not to read some reference to UK legislation :)

wayne.collect, Jan 10, 8:36am
I woder if we have another police chase car thief death this week, hopefully, so we can get rid of another dead beat, sorry about the pun.

wayne.collect, Jan 10, 8:36am
opps cant spell, should have been "I wonder."

pollymay, Jan 10, 9:26am
I don't mind paying my share but as far as I see it the government has the thumb screws on us. Not as bad as some places but there is no competition for ACC and things like the evironmental tax on fuel is silly cause it has no firm base and is put in place on a belief that may or may not be true and what is being done may or may not do anything.

What if said money was instead of swindled every last cent was put into setting up some facilities. Skid pans may attract dolts but there has to be somewhere for them. How about hire out a portions of tracks and wet it down with one of those skid cars on an open bend and send some cocky teens down from the high schools rather than putting blind faith in the fact putting a few vague disputable lines in the road code for "if you enter a slide". Iirc it said pump the brakes gently or something dumb. Or how about if they wanted to really save the environment put that dosh into a tyre retread program to slash tyre costs for people and clean things up, retreads would do for most people who are just town driving, idk better than current circumstance.

pollymay, Jan 10, 9:57am
I don't believe in anything anymore *stares philosophically into space*

wrong2, Jan 10, 12:49pm
aww crap , i d had a large reply to this & TM ate it

FU trade me , FU

cliff notes were :

people in power like power , & always end up craving more

people are selfish & need regulating , but how much is enough !

civil liberties is a very interesting subject , in part because we have an enormous amout of invisible legal walls surrounding our day to day living

wrong2, Jan 10, 12:52pm
& the even shorter version is :

biker_69 is just ranting

the more a person abuses the law , the more likely he is to believe he has a right to disregard the law

smac, Jan 10, 7:09pm
Which the state authority (in it's various guises) builds and maintains.

So, in your model, no matter how good or bad the roads are, the public should be allowed to use them for free, yes! Also, nobody using those roads should ever have to display to that authority their competence in driving, yes!

Just making sure I have it right.

smac, Jan 11, 3:35am
What about the driver licence!