Black Yamaha Vox
Only Two of these in New Zealand
Registration 89YTH
Expired 09 01 2011
If found or you get a person of interest, Please call Robert 021 393169
Or the Police
Reward offered for safe return

afer_daily, Jan 21, 9:36pm
Could it that the other vox is in auckland and its owner needs parts.

akkadian, Jan 22, 4:18am
Bahahahaha!

guest, Sep 26, 12:36am
Hell no. Haha. There is no way an electric scoeotr of any kind would have battery let alone a motor big enough to carry you 72 miles, and I'm not calling you fat by any means. Even if you were going 72 miles straight down a hill with the motor running it would most likely die. I doubt an electric scoeotr would be able to get up a hill even if it were fully charged. If you're looking for a cheap ride that's fuel efficient, look for a gas powered sit-down scoeotr or a moped. Good luck!

guest, Sep 26, 6:07pm
Are you sure there is nothing in the fine Print of the ircsnanue policy that you signed that states that you must have a CBT to be fully insured? I would pull out your policy and read it, or bring it down to the insurer and let them show you where this is stated. If you did not sign anything that stated you must carry a CBT then you have a case that can be won.

guest, Sep 28, 3:34pm
Hello Beth,No, it's not particularly coommn that your identity is stolen by requesting on auto insurance quote online but the risk that it could happen, and the subsequent consequences, are enormous, so, why take the chance. What is very coommn, and very annoying, after completing an online insurance form are numerous unwanted solicitations. In order to receive an accurate auto insurance quote personal information including your social security number is required. A much safer alternative is to contact a local insurance agent, in person or on the phone, and provide them with the information necessary for an accurate quote. Be sure and ask a few questions of your own first before providing personal information. How long have you been in business and how will you safeguard my personal information are totally appropriate questions.