1st time selling car on Trade Me - Help please

blonde-tulip, Nov 26, 7:45pm
I am trying to sell my car on Trade Me, have been contacted by a 'buyer' wanting to buy car without viewing etc and wants to pay thru Pay Pal. Have only recieved a txt from a e-mail address & 1 e-mail, I am a bit dubious. Anyone know of any concerns I need to watch or beaware of.
Thanks

blonde-tulip, Nov 26, 8:00pm
I Just googled his email address and it is a scam. The e-mail was from walkingdall@gmail.com. Turns out he is from Malaysia thought i would post it for others in my situation.

hijacka, Nov 26, 8:00pm
DO NOT REPLY AND WARN TRADEME OF THIS ASAP! HE IS A SCAMMER!

hijacka, Nov 26, 8:06pm
Thats the same scammer i had when i was selling a car on here, wanted me to send more pics of the car to his email address etc. Trademe soon contacted me stating that a scammer had been in touch with me and warned me not to make contact so i left it and the scammer never contacted me again.

blonde-tulip, Nov 26, 8:34pm
Thanks hijacka

viking360, Nov 29, 4:33am
Yeah same thing happened to me yesterday a different guy txted me about my car im selling at the moment, don't know where hes from but the number was +13474711998 and said to email him at REWTON1@GMAIL.COM, trademe emailed me saying hes a scammer and that they had disabled his account.

gemma165, Apr 15, 8:12pm
just had the guy email me over the weekend :(