Please help me find a car.

phillipa28, Nov 29, 6:55pm
I need to buy a vehicle to replace my trusty 92 toyota Camry.My requirements are that it has more space than the camry(We have two kids).is pref under 150 kms and I only have 4k to spend.It is so hard to find something that will be a good family wagon-we live rurally so it will be doing long trips and because we live so far away I just dont have the time to go and check out every possibility I see on trade me. PLease help.I boughtthe camry @ auction 9 years ago and it has been amazing-just has flaky paint now and doesnt look so good.

kazbanz, Nov 29, 7:38pm
Phillipa. is your camry a sedan or a wagon! I'm guessing by your comments its a sedan because space wise the 92 camry has to be right up there.
Frankly in my opinion you would be better sticking with your trusty camry for awhile longer untill you havea few more dollars to spend. OR you will need to compromise either with age or milage

phillipa28, Nov 29, 7:51pm
I have a sedan.it is trusty but needs some money spent on it.front brakes, tyres and a new battery in the near future.I would rather sink that money into a new car.I dont mind compromising on age.Any advise greatly appreciated.

jsbike, Nov 29, 7:54pm
a wagon camry or nissan stagea.

gemma165, Nov 29, 8:11pm
phillipa28 we have a toyota nadia 1989 for sale has just finished auction has done 132 kms and new wof has been a great family car

phillipa28, Nov 30, 2:10am
HI gemma-have emailed you.

Still looking if anyone can help.I have two on my watchlist-but any advice appreciated :)

gemma165, Apr 18, 2:09am
have just emailed u back :)