This is what ya need draped over ya car :)

Page 2 / 2
skin1235, Dec 2, 8:18am
no buts, no buts, my wife is in love with that idea, but sadly they all have buts, some are bigger than others, some are so small you can hardly see them but they all have buts - they'd look kinda funny without them wouldn't they - where would ya join the legs on

mm12345, Dec 2, 8:41am
Liposuction's the answer.In another thread on this forum, I'm being told by certified mechanics that a "home mechanic" shouldn't attempt to change brake pads in a car. So I'm taking that advice, and moving on.
I've modified a Bosch VE diesel injector pump to work in reverse, the sucker/probes are oil pickups out of a '72 allegro, using a dial gauge to make sure the run-out's even on both cheeks.Anaesthetic is a Hayley Westenra CD on the boom box - and a carton of tim-tams.Doing cheap lipo's in my workshop over weekends.Cheap - and $0.80c per litre rebate on good quality blubber extracted - going to be used as bio-diesel to fund my next venture.

skin1235, Dec 2, 8:52am
only argument from me on the first part is that the OP is not a home mechanic, and they can be a right pain at times to wind back in, if they were closer I'd offer to assist with tools and advice in person - at least they wouldn't be left with the car on the jack and no working brakes until a mechanic can get there to finish the job for them

I do like the lipo plan, could be quite a good little earner, quiet and discrete, quick turnaround, excellent for locals, especially if they turn up on a pushbike - the ride home will dissipate most of the bruising and get the flab toned up again
put an extension on the exhaust pipe though, human blubber stinks like a burnt roast of pork when you burn it

mellisa2000, Dec 2, 10:58am
Worse than your car!
BS!
Fish.

crzyhrse, Dec 2, 8:49pm
Oh I have no problem with the work itself, it's just the cost of parts that puts me right off! That diamond studded sump washer would cost tens of thousands of $!

crzyhrse, Apr 25, 5:01pm
Hell yes!
New o-ring for the car. $0.10. New o-ring for her. $100k!