Cromwell car show

plover, Jan 23, 6:42am
I took my customline to the Cromwell car show and have just got back, travelled down on friday .What a show with over 450 cars on display and 28 degree temp. It was well organised even to the extent of the staff on a quad bike with a trailer travelling around picking up rubbish.This is my first time down there and i will be back next year. Sure beats theRangiora muscle car show.

bigjerry, Jan 23, 7:52am
yeah i was just lookin at that. hell of a prize. hell of a car. hope the owner gets enough tickets sold.

bigjerry, Jan 23, 8:09am
well its not to be missed, be in to win i say. Imagine the call."yeah gidday mate, got this mustang on the truck whats your delivery address!"

bigjerry, Jan 23, 8:34am
Just convincing the wife ( cheif financial controller ) now mate, i reckon you could put us down for a couple

plover, Jan 23, 9:05am
No burnouts morbid-fetish and you are right they are boring and yes hotrodpete I did buy some raffles for the mustang and so did my mates, it's good to see the proceeds going to a good cause instead of someones private coffers.

gooddealz2, Jan 23, 1:10pm
What a shame.Dunedinite here and I didn't even know there was a car show in Cromwell or I might have come for a look.Will be going to Edendale for the Crank-up day this weekend 29th and 30th.Went last year and it was a good day out.I'm going on Saturday.

goose13, Jan 24, 5:23am
anyone got pics from cromwell car show!wanted to get there but the trout where biting.

heads1st, Jan 24, 8:53am
Hey Bruce, i'll send you some in a day or 2.

plover, Jan 31, 6:10pm
heads1st, I thought you went to Rangiora,give me a call.