Auto electrician Tauranga.Solinoid problem

heavens_bratt, Dec 6, 3:30am
Toyota Estima previa petrol 1993. does anyone know of an honest auto ele that I can take car or starter motor into , im in Papamoa.

henderson_guy, Dec 6, 4:17am
There's a marine auto electrician behind Battery warehouse, the big yellow building on marsh st, Tauranga (Next to Placemakers). He reconditioned the alternator out of my ute, was ready the next morning and the price was pretty good too.

fordcrzy, Dec 6, 5:19am
i just rebuilt my toyota ipsum starter and all it was was the brushes were worn out causing the starter to not even turn over.i just bought a new starter end unit that had the brushes in it. was about $70 for the genuine denso unit from panpacific in birch ave.the ipsum/rav4/camry and 2.4 previas all have the same starter brush set.

heavens_bratt, Dec 6, 5:27am
Thats what mine isnt doing , turning over. It will start fine for a few months then out of the blue wont turn over. It eventually starts again after 5 mins to hours , but what a delima.

fordcrzy, Dec 6, 5:36am
mont auto elecrical are very good too excellent service.even managed to get some brushes for a yamaha outboard starter last thing on a friday.
if the starter is out of the car then i recommend taking it to mount auto and they can source the parts required.the brush end s easy to fit.only two bolts.
what is the engine type! 2.4 liter! 2AZ!

fordcrzy, Dec 6, 5:43am
could be the brushes. whip the end off the starter and see how much meat is left on the brushes. you need at least 3mm sticking out of the holders as a guide.

gilco2, Dec 6, 6:20am
Definitely recommend Mount Auto Electrical. Have dealt with them many years through work

carstauranga001, Dec 6, 6:29am
Auto Spark on 11th Ave is good too.