Fastest car in the world from 0 - 100 - 0

zak1998, Feb 2, 2:20am
Eats Lambo's for breakfast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=SIiWhWpzFQQ

gunhand, Feb 2, 2:27am
You dont have to wear goggles and a helmet in a lambo and you wont get wet LOL, That is fast but hardly a car as we know it. Where do put the milk and bread!

sw20, Feb 2, 3:01am
Who cares where the milk and bread goes. Isn't that was the Mrs is for!

wrong2, Feb 2, 3:05am
£ 120,000

why bother when an Ultima GTR is only a tenth of a second slower for 2/5ths the price

zak1998, Feb 2, 3:09am
That has to be the best track car out there today you can see the Apex in the foot wells as you go around.

wrong2, Feb 2, 3:22am
heard lots of bad comments regarding the first atoms handeling

hope they got the RS version sorted , tis very light

dr.doolittle, Feb 2, 3:25am
If you're not supposed to drive around town in a great big 4x4, then you shouldn't in a race-car either.

foxdonut, Feb 2, 4:03am
0-100-0 always seemed like a pointless claim to fame to me. Same as ouput per litre and power to weight etc.

pollymay, Feb 2, 4:13am
Build your own spaceframe fibreglass car. Go faster, do it for less and make a roof.

richardmayes, Feb 2, 4:26am
I imagine that the people who can afford one of those, have probably got at least one sensible car in the other garage for going to get bread in!

And it's amazing how negative people are about very high performance cars in general. Nothing's faster than my V8 coon or my DOHC turbo Jappa; and if something is faster, then it's just stupid and I don't want to know about it.

clark20, Feb 2, 8:05am
That's episode one, I am just watching #2 were its Aussie Top gear vs UK, ROFLMAO, it is funny

pollymay, Feb 2, 8:09am
Nothing is faster than my DOHC turbo V8 Jappa powered coon!

carkitter, Feb 2, 12:00pm
Haha! That Aerial was getting reeled in by the Gallardo, shame it wasn't a one mile race as the Aerial's top end would be rather disappointing me thinks. Lambo breakfast! Not likely.

jsbike, Feb 2, 7:07pm
To me it looks like the Gallardo was only gaining when the Aerial was hard on the brakes.

sifty, Mar 3, 6:49pm
Yeah it is, my 302W pushrod skyline with pod filter and neons is.