My car was cheaper than i thought

mcholden1, Dec 20, 1:49am
so today i found $3.20 aud under the rails of my seat in my commodore and nzd $2 wow so i got my commodore for $2994.80 bargain haha

vtecnet, Dec 20, 1:58am
Nice, I got an E39 BMW the otherday, came with loads of change in the coin holder. the Glove both was jammed, got it open today, 2 packets of Ciggies and a Lighter. heh

elect70, Dec 20, 2:34am
Just meanstheowner couldnt be bothered to clean it out , just wanted to get rid of it, very suspect .

saxman99, Dec 20, 3:31am
I took the drivers seat out of a bimmer I used to have once and found $38 in gold coins on the rails.

a.woodrow, Dec 20, 3:58am
I bought a car once that the boot wouldn't pop. after mucking around a bit got it open and found a valve spring compressor and a trolley jack. I was very happy :)

mcholden1, Dec 20, 4:16am
sweet good score

hondalova, Dec 20, 4:59am
i found $30 in coins under the carpet and seats in a isuzu, and a $200 speeding ticket under back seat in brothers prelude.

jason18, Dec 20, 5:36am
We bought an ex taxi found about 60 odd dollars in coins and a 10 dollar note. Paid 400 all up for the car and parted it out

panicky, Dec 20, 7:16am
I found a tinnie in a car I was given.In another I found a digital pyrometer, which I gave back to the old owner who said it was worth $1500.

rob_man, Dec 20, 7:59am
I bought an unmarked ex detective HQ once, there were two tinnies under the back seat.

militaris, Dec 20, 8:41am
When I picked up my last truck, I founda few thousand dollars in the glove box, I just happened to have paid that amount a few days earlier for it. The seller was quite embarrassed but relieved when I handed his money back.

wizid, Dec 20, 7:52pm
my skyline had 30 yen under the back seat

the-lada-dude, Dec 20, 8:12pm
jezz man, i'd love to have a car with a back seat, let alone a glove box !

elect70, Dec 21, 3:13am
Ha Ha that was the old trick if plodput you in the car& had a jointon ya , shoved it down the back ofthe seat"- not mine officer ."