02 skyline 250gt

wizid, Feb 11, 10:39am
got my new one today 880kms lateron a tank of gasnice car to drive .thanks el cheapo cars

ginga4lyfe, Feb 11, 10:45am
imo they are nice cars, its just slightly sad that the maximas of the same year look soo similar

cypherboy, Feb 11, 11:14pm
Ah, the fabled Neo Di motor. Good luck with that!

vtecintegra, Feb 12, 2:31am
Be aware it does have a giant tank (you'll know all about it when it come time to fill up)

Should still see pretty good economy for the type of car though

therafter1, Feb 12, 2:45am
Lol ??

wizid, Feb 12, 3:58am
cost $125 to fill . a tad more than the primera $95. primerayellow lite came on at bulls . the skyline lite had not come on by the time i got home to whangarei

vtecintegra, Feb 12, 4:03am
I've put $150+ in mine before - its supposedly an 80l tank

But yeah they're really good on the open road.

richardmayes, Feb 12, 6:52am
What do you mean!

nick_o_teen, Feb 12, 7:55am
we just got a 2.5litre neo motor for our skyline, turbo too hehe. but also have a non turbo 2litre which is awesome on gas!

wizid, Feb 12, 8:02pm
yeah what do you mean . always been told thay are good motors .

wizid, Feb 12, 8:04pm
so has anyone worked out how to get the over speed bell to go. cause itsoso easy to go fast

therafter1, Feb 12, 8:27pm
Yep, stick a Tomtom (or other such device) onto the dash and set your speed.

You will become accustomed to the feel of the vehicle and its speed as you become familiar with the vehicle and the seat of your pants will usually tell you that you are around about given speed limits at given times.

vtecintegra, Apr 10, 7:02pm
They're direct injection (like Mitsubishis GDI) so there are a few issues around that.Its been discussed on here before, doing a search on VQ25DD or VQ30DD should pull some of it up.