Have you seen this car!

terckon, Jan 2, 5:56am
http://imgur.com/coG9t
Stolen from Henderson, Auckland, last night 1st Jan. Great way to start the new year.
1991 Nissan Pulsar, highly modified, D2 adjustable suspension (purple) , SR20DET engine, after market turbo, link G4 ECU, 17" konig alloys, direzzas 205/40-17 tyres, a lot of time and money has been spent on this vehicle and some prick seems to think he deserves my sons car more than he does. Any help in getting this car would be greatly appreciated.

kemiaprint, Jan 2, 6:09am
will keep an eye out ! sucks for your son, hope you get it back !

brae81, Jan 2, 6:09am
You're asking for it to be nicked if you do it up like that :)

terckon, Jan 2, 6:14am
You're asking for it to be nicked if you do it up like that
Thats not a nice comment, Nobody asks for their car to be nicked, he just wants something different. Obviously you do not appreciate cars.

terckon, Jan 2, 6:18am
Should have mentioned.
It has a personalised plate as well "STRCLY" probably been removed by now, but hey, you never know.

zoltec45, Jan 2, 1:31pm
Bunch of dicks up top- probably never had a car nicked or any appreciation of a vehicle eh!
Ill keep an eye out round Taranaki but probably not round here

trogedon, Jan 2, 7:21pm
Yep, op doesn't need idiotic comments. We'll keep a lookout (in and around Hendo).

alan1111, Jan 2, 7:53pm
Unusual colour should stick out preety well on the motorway.Will keep my eyes open.

fryan1962, Jan 2, 8:08pm
facebook stolen cars auckland is pretty cool to post on there as well it all helps

do your car up as you please does not give anyone else the right to steal your property

moosie_21, Jan 2, 9:20pm
Amen to that, last I checked it's a free country. Check out jsbike's thread on gps trackers in this MB, will make you go out and buy one for all your cars.

terckon, Jan 2, 10:24pm
Its been uploaded on the auckland section of facebook stolen cars, i just cant get my head around, why would you take something that stands out so much

moosie_21, Jan 2, 10:41pm
Because it has obviously been modified with performance parts which will fetch quite a price when the car is chopped up.

aragorn2003, Jan 2, 10:46pm
A car like that will be stripped down by now.

Looks like a nice car and I really hope he had insurance , the a holes that do this stuff have no soul and one way or another karma will get them.

terckon, Jan 2, 11:04pm
With all the money, time and love gone into something like this and some prick comes along and destroys someone elses dream just to strip it down and make a few bucks. They wouldn't get anywhere near the money that went into this car.

bubbles244, Jan 2, 11:24pm
yup, agree .and you forgot a couple of key modifications on vehicles that have "steal me" all over them.

It's called a five star alarm, immobilser and a really loud siren. (with a mute button of course for those early morning trips home from the drags)

200sx, Jan 4, 10:11am
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I actually think its a really sharp looking Pulsar, considering the majority of them look like wankmobiles. But a GPS tracker is mandatory for any car you love and/or have poured money into. I have one on my car, wouldn't have it without one. I hope these pricks who took it get caught and get a massive hiding from someone. Good luck.

horsepower7, Jan 4, 10:30am
car alarms dont do shit, the people who steal cars for a "job" can get through them in seconds. alot of people i know had 5 star alarms but their car still got taken. its the gps tracker thats your best bid i say. hope op finds the thieves. i know how gutted idbe if my car was stolen! good luck guys!

terckon, Jan 11, 10:15am
hey guys, this car was seen around the mt roskill area on o'donnell ave in mt roskill on the 7th of jan, if anybody else in the area has seen it, can you please let us know, thank you