Surprise car for hubby. Ideas!

toffeemartini, Jan 8, 8:19am
Hubby needed a truck ( to tow our boat ) as he is switching jobs and looses company car. He found a truck that he loves but out of his budget so I got it anyways as a surprise. I'm picking it up tomorrow and wanted a creative way to surprise him with it. All I can think of is parking it in the garage and waiting till he stumbles on it. Anyone got a better idea!

morrisman1, Jan 8, 8:21am
park it in the driveway and get some babes in bikinis to do to a soapy wash. It will be jackpot for him

gunhand, Jan 8, 8:22am
Well yea but I not sure the mods would appreciate my suggestion LoL, Your husband may well though.
Lucky guy.
Take the plate off and put it under his pillow.

morrisman1, Jan 8, 8:24am
In a more taunting manner, you could freeze the keys in a large block of ice (if they arent fancy electronic keys).

Tell him his truck is out in the driveway, leave the ice block beside the door and enjoy him waiting for the ice to melt. The bigger the ice block the better

skin1235, Jan 8, 8:27am
arrange with the neighbour to park it on their driveway, then when he's out there admiring it toss him the keys and tell him they got the delivery address wrong

nz2293, Jan 8, 8:29am
perfect

skin1235, Jan 8, 8:29am
get on the printer and run up a coupon that says for being such a . guy ( and lucky barstard ) he has won the truck of his choice, which is parked at the mother in laws waiting for him to pick it up

toffeemartini, Jan 8, 8:31am
Like! No actually love!

next-to-normal, Jan 8, 8:35am
go for dinner somewhere and have it parked just in view get the waiters to put some balloons and bows on it during desert,and about 5 min later get them to bring the keys to the table on a tray,pick a busy type restaurant with the right frontage and views.dont forget to tip

kcf, Jan 8, 9:26pm
park it some place that you go with him, and pretend to be amazed when you see it, then pretend that you're stealing it . maybe do a fake out and pretend that you've "found" the keys on the ground beside it.

Unless he has a heart condition, in which case definitely don't do that.

flitt, Jan 8, 10:14pm
I quite like OP's idea. Park it in the garage and wait until he walks in there to find it.

elect70, Jan 8, 10:39pm
Reminds me of thatstory werehusband seesbrand newcorvettestingray parked in his drive . Thinking his wife has a lover hevirtually wrecks it .When he goes inside his wife saysdo you like the new toyin the drive I bought youfor your birthday .

ashwattau, Jan 9, 1:20am
original idea or this one. simple is good.

modie61, Jan 9, 1:33am
Park it outside yours and put 4 sale on it,with a bs ph number,watch him come home and go all over it,will be cool.

bashfulbro, Jan 9, 4:29am
Hope you got him a Hummer with a gun rack,and an AK47.i`d like one .

ginga4lyfe, Jan 9, 4:43am
so you want a citizen spec Hummer, with a gun rack! Id rather a Military spec HUMVEE with a gun rack. but thats just me., and why an ak47, i would rather a g36c and a m95b in the back, with those you would be sorted for any excursion