Opel Astra Mechanic Auckland

sandra_t, Jan 11, 6:06pm
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows of a mechanic in auckland that is familiar with holden/Opel Astras!

mugenb20b, Jan 11, 9:57pm
Holden stealership will know them well, but seriously, Astra is a very basic car and any one with two left hands should be able to carry out repairs. What's wrong with your one! And what year is it!

johnf_456, Jan 11, 10:22pm
As above, whats wrong and I am sure one of us motoring petrol heads could talk you through it.

1astraman, Jun 9, 9:12am
Basic repairs can be carried out at home. But realisticly, skilled technicians are best for major diagnosis and repair. Seek the assistance of
Schofeilds Holden in Newmarket
Moyers Holden in Pamure
Davie Holden or
Ebbet Holden

If you decide the Holden Service Centre doesnt suit your financial requirements, they will provide you with complimentary reccomendations which you could then take to a backstreet garage to carry out repair.

My reccomendation when you are after parts, service or repairs. ALWAYS, ALWAYS check with your Holden Service Centre first because more often than not they are very competitive and I have actually found some parts to be equal to or near to the price of non-genuine parts.

If you doing work from home, It helps if you can get the genuine parts at cost from Holden through a business account or something.

jmma, Jun 9, 9:22am
Think he made the decision 6 months ago, are you bored (o: