Yup, that'll sell your car. NOT!

whqqsh, Mar 6, 5:39am
358698488, not sure Id consider a car from someone whose kids are allowed to walk over it. sort of shows why so many kids these days show no respect for property (my old man would have kicked my bum for that)

dr.doolittle, Mar 6, 5:42am
I bet you sound just like your old man now too.

icemans1, Mar 6, 5:44am
dare you to ask the question 'how many dents in the panels from the kid walking over it'

gunhand, Mar 6, 5:47am
is it hard to copy and paste!

craig04, Mar 6, 6:29am
Very nicely said.

irenew, Mar 6, 6:32am
Thankfully it can be BOTH - not either / or who wins.

extrayda, Mar 6, 6:33am
papa - I think it's a balance of respecting posessions, but still having fun.
I would never let a child walk on the car - can't see any reason for that.
Carting stuff around and learning is a different question.

dvince, Mar 6, 7:17am
I don't understand. Are silvia's made from al-foil!

whqqsh, Mar 6, 7:41am
yeah. probably got the same lessons as the 2 kids jumping up & down on the boot (turtle deck) of my T-bucket some years ago. or the kid that walked across 3 tables at maccas the other day (I was waiting for him to step across to ours but saw my expression & jumped down)

robbo36, Mar 6, 8:02am
I agree. If kids don't have respect for their own, or their families property, they sure as eggs won't respect other people's property.

dvince, Mar 6, 8:27am
Soooo obvious he put her there for the pic.

cuda.340, Mar 6, 8:06pm
well i had to ask & this was the answer
how many dents in the panels from the kid walking all over it! cuda.340 (49 )7:03 pm, Sat 5 Mar
Answer: the cars made of the same metal wolverine is made of so should be sweet thanks for ur question .not lol 11:24 pm, Sat 5 Mar

trogedon, Mar 6, 8:18pm
You eat McDs!!

whqqsh, Mar 6, 8:22pm
once in a while. sorry but we dont have pheasant & caviar every day!

kevymtnz, Mar 6, 8:25pm
1995 15k lol

toyboy3, Mar 6, 8:27pm
most people have more respect for their beer guts than eat McDS.

xacoon, Mar 6, 9:03pm
thats right trog, MEAT IS MURDER! delicious tasty murder.

robertsons-nes, Mar 6, 9:49pm
funny thing is i reckon 90% of people who let their kids trash their cars and walk all over them actually have the cars on hp and then cant understand why their cars arent worth anything and how society is really againest them and hahaha all that sort of thing.

somebody still has to teach them respect for others belongings also papa and let them jump up and down on the roof (i ve seen it) and walking on tables at mc d aint doing it

200sx, Mar 6, 11:51pm
That Silvia looks like a wankmobile anyway. Having dents will probably increase its street cred (awww busted through a pollll-lice cordon bruvva)

joanie32, Mar 7, 12:25am
I had to laugh recently, I told my kids not to play in a friends car with their kids.The response from our friends was "dont worry about it its only a car". My kids jumped out when told and the other kids managed tosnap the indicator/light switch on the peoplemover. $400 later the parents now dont let their kidsplay in the car anymore.

mrfxit, Jun 24, 2:12am
Yea had something like that 1 night many years ago.
Van parked out side a chippy shop with a 3 or 4 year old busy flashing the lights/ indicators (had keys)horn & anything else he could grab.
I lifted the %$#$ out of there after asking where his parents were & took him in the shop.
Found out who he belonged to & told them what he was doing they gave ME an ear bashing for interfering .
Was apparently the shop owners kid & that it was the nightly play pen out side for the kid.