What would you offer to get this car?

thelms, Jan 27, 5:30am
440395688 and are they any good! TIA

jezz43, Jan 27, 5:33am
$2000-$2500

i had a petrol 4WD one, went very well and didnt have any issues

intrade, Jan 27, 5:34am
sorry but these are not a good diesel. its why there is almost no avenier diesel on the roads now. i would offer 0$ for it its worth scrap metal 150$

saffa2, Jan 27, 5:36am
Last time it was advertised it was 16,000 km's over, you can guess they want heaps if they have caught that up.

intrade, Jan 27, 5:38am
or wound the odometer back.you cant do that no more they got lawyers with magnifyglasses coming for avation of road user charges now.

intrade, Jan 27, 5:43am
here is the danger even if you get it free if its 16000km over then if the law has not changed the new owner is getting the money taken off by the government. also roaduser charge cant be paid untill it has a wof. I know this because i purchased a hilux years ago from a local auction and the seller from auction told me he would pay up the 1500km roaduser overdue. he never did because you cant do so untill it has a wof. Once i got a wof i got a letter in the mail demanding to pay the overdue ammount or else.i did not even have time to pay it befor i got a warning letter it probably gets printed the same secound a wof is issued.