Have a look at this car for me please

shaun16, Mar 18, 3:42am

intrade, Mar 18, 3:47am
i can tell you 2 things by just looking at the picture and the fact its auto.
white carrust like F.k and nissan have poor automatic transmissions who dont like not to be serviced.anything past 250k is agamble on these automatic trans. shows low ks check what the trans fluid looks like and look for rust any sign of rust on roof front window frame or bog walk away.
trans fluid is when good looking like redwine.

shaun16, Mar 18, 3:51am
i need an auto as the mrs doesnt do manuals. i also wondered about rust as its white. thanks intrade. anyone else!

franc123, Mar 18, 6:11am
SR=SludgeaRama if the oil hasn't been changed often enough, as you no doubt know already the oil capacity is too small and neglect means trouble, listen for any odd squeaking or rattling from the top of the engine especially when idling. As above have a good look at the auto fluid, and for any harsh gearchanging or delayed gearchanges when road testing it.Apart from obviously a bit less go there isn't any reason why you shouldn't buy an 1800cc, it MIGHT make it a bit harder to sell later on, some of these come with a crappy throttle body EFI system (Di instead of DE on the chassis plate)which should be avoided, this particular one doesn't have it fortunately.As with all 90's Nissans check the body electrics, windows, door locks, gauges etc right through to make sure everything is working, they are shockers for niggly electrical issues.

msigg, Mar 18, 7:54am
Mate if the km are ok then it should be a cheap run around, get it checked out ,body and mechanicals, if its not rusty now it will take many years to rust, not like the old cars, at $2000 thats not much money now days, as for 1800cc ,with petrol rising everyday smaller engined cars are making a come back.good luck.

2lo4ho, Mar 18, 7:58am
i think its fine. primeras are actually reliable cars. it looks tidy enough for its age. i drove an old bluebird for a few years, basically same running gear. it was just a hack with 240k on the clock, i thrashed it from cold everymorning, never serviced it, just treated it like sh*t and it never cost me a cent. wealso have one as a loan vehicle and it it has been fairly reliable

shaun16, Mar 18, 8:36am
well i emailed the person and asked why it had the plates changed. they reckon they lost the back plate so it had to get new plates! that wouldnt be right would it! i thought if you lost one could you not get another printed! seems a bit odd to me but i may be wrong

ginga4lyfe, Mar 18, 9:13am
he spent as little as he could on the worse choice for a radio. so. that to me is a warning, what else is he really cheap on! coz those SR Engines really dont like poor oil and poor service history!

ginga4lyfe, Mar 18, 9:14am
yes, primeras are usually fine, but what year and what engine did it have!

phillip.weston, Mar 18, 9:46am
Looks overpriced to me. 154km isn't what I would consider low kms.

mantagsi, Mar 19, 7:44am
Check front end suspension, bushes, steering rack etc etc etc VERY carefully.

wizid, Aug 5, 9:53am
i have had 3 nissan primeras with auto .1 in a bluebird .never had any trouble with them . best auto of all . if you buy the car . the frist thing you should do if it has not had a service is service it