Sort of motoring.

neville48, Jun 21, 4:55am
New 100% ABS night vision devices hid
New 100% ABS night vision devices hid
Current Bid: $ 1 Reserve met Closes: 3:58 am, Saturday, 25 June 2011 Ref: 84lyk3Place a bid $Auto bid(!)Bid History Buy now: $100View full size image The technology originated in the United States Air Force head-up display, it is the way through the conversion into the civilian system. I Division with the United States related to the technology,Dr.15,scientists after 3 years and cost 50 million yuan, after a multi-hard R & D excellence, thousands of vehicles through all types of light sources, as well as a variety of models and different road conditions and with different backgrounds light illumination of the test data, analysis, together with the success of the invention of nightvision car Bao. Change the production process light screen complex and difficult and costly, it uses high density sputtering technology, vacuum evaporation on a transparent ITO roughness of less than 10NM non-sodium glass, the conductive layer of lithography, the formation of the corresponding graphics, and then on the two overlapping conductive glass, made of a few microns thick vacuum positions, will be specially formulated polymer under pressure at times, perfusion to the warehouse and at the same time into the electron beam, chemical catalyst, to unite into a single nuclear produced particles, until the curing. Sealed adhesive interface,through the extrusion method of forming a solid seal retraction.
THIS is an advert on S***for a night vision device,motoring related in the advert.Check out the blurb, must have been written by a politician huh.

johnf_456, Jun 21, 6:10am
Indeed, I give up trying to read that.

purple666, Jul 9, 7:10am
I thinking the writer had been motoring too fast for too long and needs a good nap