Old car values

roys351, Jun 20, 9:31am
just have a look on tm see what people are bidding ya cant get a truer guide than that

grangies, Jun 20, 9:40am
Body rust is killing them off.

The expensive ones have had expensive rust and paint repairs, or have been owned buy very fussy people, and they have kept them garaged and with low k's on the clock.

sfw4, Jun 20, 9:46am
so true! Market dictates the price.
Some people who put their Chevy Impalas, BelAirs on TM with starting bid of $50,000 then wonder why no one bids! The market is telling them that they're actually dreaming and should really accept reality that they're just not selling for an overinflated price.
Sure as eggs the same Car is back on TM 6months later with same price as the owner is dellusional living in denial thinking that it'll sell now, but still no bids. They're chasing the Market down sorta like todays House prices, overinflated and not worth their reserve

foxdonut, Jul 7, 9:07am
Unless you have something for Pebble Beach Elegance De Conocours with all its paper and there's only 2 of them in the world it all seems pretty up in the air what people will pay.

Like that old corolla GT, which was and still is just a tickled up shopping trolley until someone made a cartoon about it, now people are paying retard prices for them.

I'd pay a lot of money for something I absolutely had to have, but it would have to be something pretty special, like a Maybach Excelero, Dauer 962 LM-r or a Bentley Hunadeires etc.

No way I'd pay 30 grand for a huckery old 911 or a quarter million for some old Falcon etc.

Everyone else is probably the same with different cars.

Just hope whatever you have gets a cartoon made in Japan for it and you should be sweet as when it comes time to sell.