STOLEN CARS! GRR

Page 4 / 5
attitudedesignz, Jun 20, 7:16am
C'mon johnf_456, where's you response to tylin calling you out!

mugenb20b, Jun 20, 7:17am
Well.Johnf_456!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:18am
I asked him in the thread concerned, all I said was "nice self promotion to him). In hope he would realize not to add 21 threads of promoting his gear locks.

mugenb20b, Jun 20, 7:19am
So you encouraged him! Right!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:22am
No, basically saying hey I know what your doing stop it. One can be not that naive to know blatant advertising like that is okay.

attitudedesignz, Jun 20, 7:22am
HMMM you're doing well michelle. Rebuilding a Chev' and not having to buy one item for it through TM. You must buy nothing 2nd hand for it. Yes i went through your feedback, that's what 'feedback' is for.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:24am
Nah, much cheaper sources overseas mate. Not many parts here for them for interior bits. There is also a wrecker here in NZ that I also get parts off.

attitudedesignz, Jun 20, 7:26am
I AM NOT YOUR MATE.

And if i recall a post by you awhile ago, you were helping a "mate" rebuild a 3rd gen' Camaro, but now it's yours. Will you ever tell the truth!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:27am
I helped him re build his and I was inspired by it, so decided to do my own. I have not had this project long.

attitudedesignz, Jun 20, 7:29am
Holy crap, the BS just gets worse.

Ok johnf_456, i'm being polite now, how about a picture of this Camaro!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:32am
One moment just finding it.

mugenb20b, Jun 20, 7:33am
What! The picture, the camera, or the Camaro!

noswalg, Jun 20, 7:34am
let me help you with that http://lmgtfy.com/!q=3rd+gen+camaro

jmma, Jun 20, 7:35am

skin1235, Jun 20, 7:35am
download frothe states, convert to jpg, open in photoshop, mirror flip it so lefthook doesn't show, blank out the plates, save as jpg, upload it to tm, claim it as his. should take all of 3 minutes

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:36am
http://iforce.co.nz/i/s3qufxpa.w0y.jpg

I have blurred my cousins face in case he does not like it, but this is the car in a complete state. It sucks you guys don't believe me.

chevcamaro, Jun 20, 7:54am
u don't own a camaro john, only good people own camaro's,and u suck. bwa ha ha ha ha, long live pete, oh sorry hotrodpete

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:54am
Nope raw image right with the paint out of my cousins face and number plate.
http://iforce.co.nz/i/s3qufxpa.w0y.jpg

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:55am
Oh yes I certainly do and no need for that attack.

mugenb20b, Jun 20, 7:56am
Yeah.cousin.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 8:02am
Yes it is, up to you if you want to believe me or not. But I do own a Camaro currently and there is no problem in doing so.

lazz323, Dec 14, 10:27am
my mate just swap his rx7 for a evo 3 (black) and 1 week and 4 days later it was stolen! fully alarmed and immo'd! from his house in a rich area! and his brother's car a wrx (black) was also stolen a week later after getting it! same story but no alarm was installed yet , was waiting for pay day for it to happen, got the rex on Monday and pay day is Friday and the car was stolen Thursday morning! and today my cuzn's mates evo 1 got stolen! (red)at 5am, his car has alarm + immobiliser + his mums car parked behind him and then woke up to the sound of his wastegate screaming down the road, hewakes up and finds they drove over bushes to aoviod parents car and boosted off! WOW!

howz_that, Dec 14, 10:35am
Thats terrible blardy luck

franc123, Dec 14, 10:40am
start talking to the previous owners, there might have been an alarm fob or two that "accidentally" got forgotten about when handing over the keys at sale time.Has happened before in these "How the F#@k did they do that!" cases of car theft.

lazz323, Dec 14, 10:46am
the red evo 1brought the alarm brand new! and got a mechanic to put it in! the evo3 might have been a case of spare key and same as the wrx! but the wrx was a swaps + cash for his starlet which drove up north 9hours to swap