Stolen r33 skyline gtst listing number 367181136

midge41, May 19, 7:53am
Car was stolen from outside my house on Monday 16th at 435 am. last seen going down clarkin road towards tramway reward offered 4 info leading 2 the return of it
r33 25 det gtst skyline series 2 maroon red
was converted 2 manual
blue hose pipes
duel blow off valves linked
t3t4 turbo running 6 pounds at mo
forged internals bigger injectors
heavy duty clutch
new manifold, oil line and turbo seals
new cambelt and water pump
new rear tires rims are black chrome lip front rims are white spokes
red neons under and in car
police radio aerial
grey primer front bumper
lsd diff painted silver
tints on side windows
left hand hand mirror glass broken
sports leather interior
custom boot with 2 800 watt subs and 4 6x9s 350 watt sony explode amp
3inch exhaust with big bore
car is loud u hear it be for u see
1 of a kind cars stands out

toyboy3, May 19, 7:58am
where in New Zealandis clarkin road

gilco2, May 19, 8:07am
anyone knows Clarkin road is in Hamilton.

jason18, May 19, 8:09am
Bugger I live in ched worth not far from clarkin will keep an eye out mate

bevharris1938, May 19, 8:11am
RULE NUMBER 1 = Never park your pride and joy outside. I never saw the words "5 STAR ALARM" listed in your mods either.

un_known, May 19, 10:14am
ill keep an eye out around te rapa for ya.hate to say it dude but it was probably driven straight into someones shed and stripped in a couple of hours

shuddupowh, May 19, 12:01pm
Agree with #7. But never know, may be joy riders so may be ditched somewhere. Go look around the skirts of Hamilton etc and look in ditches are creeks.ya never know. But also, I've known of some theives to actually just drive around in stolen cars and the victims being afraid to tell cops and deal with it etc so these scum may be doing that.

deacky, May 20, 1:39am
The car was alarmed as I know the owner, it is also the second car to be stolen from the same house, a Subaru was stolen a couple of months ago as well as a subaru from across the road and an attempted break in of another car in same part of street, someone will know who is doing this and the police have been notified.

midge41, May 20, 6:14am
car was alarmed with a 5 star alarm that had been modified by a professorial so was not as easy 2 get 2 like most alarms was reported 2 cops as they took it as i said car is loud it woke up the hole house and yip i agree with number 7 as the engine is modified real well and worth a fair bit have already looked round Hamilton and been no sign warning 2 others these guys are good and not scared of lights \

jason18, May 20, 6:16am
5 star alarm dont mean sh*t. My five star alarmed car was towed away. Its not hard to get past a "5 star alarm"

michael.benn, May 20, 9:15am
I used to live down Ascot Road. you probably know where that is. I'm now in Auckland but when I come down for weekends to stay with mum I'll keep an extra eye open for you. It angers me to no end that people are getting away with stuff like this.

midge41, May 20, 9:45am
agreed bro cops need 2 do more spoke to them again last bite they said 2 geta garage well i got 1 then she said have a alarm well i got 1 but that dident stop them what more can i do

toxicgreen., May 20, 10:12am
cops never care about indervisual cars,nothing in it for them.if yr car pops up as a result of a big car stealing ring then they enjoy job promotions and some of ya car might be found,i,d stop talking to them.yr words are falling on deaf ears.

midge41, May 20, 11:11am
hard bro insurance company told me all they do is cut the brake lines

midge41, May 20, 11:14am
it was alamed

midge41, May 20, 11:15am
thanks man very appreciated and yea kinda guessed that

ceedoubleyou, May 20, 8:08pm
surprised how annoying txt talk is to read on a message board, but I hope you get your ride back.

n1smo_gtir, May 22, 11:46am
bro i feel for you man. i had a r33 turbo 2nd gen M spec but in silver, except on my 5 star alarm i had a microwave, ultrasonic and tilt sensor added to it. alarm hooked up to air horns. ALWAYS garaged! no matter where i go, it has to be garaged. n yea, police complain form is only for insurance, dont expect cops to be on it unless it was used in a armed robbery or like wat mcdonald did to that r32 in auck which resulted in the unnecessary death of the courier guy, or murder. one skyline gone to the cops' like one boy racer less. that's their attitude.

n1smo_gtir, May 22, 11:58am
well the professional alarm installer might know a few unsavoury type who's after one. depends on the state of recovery, if recovered will give u idea who could have stolen it or involved in the theft. just cos it was installed by a reputable company does not mean sh1t. there's always a few dirty ones in the industry taking advantage of their skills to aquire what they want. bear that in mind.

tylin, Jun 20, 5:11am
Sorry , i was not trying to spam . I just know that having a gearlock makes it much harder for theives to steal a car and everyone that wants to keep their car should have one .

gunhand, Jul 5, 1:06pm
What a load of shit, may stop a 10 year old from taking it, then again maybe not.