!STOLEN, BLACK A31 CEFIRO WITH PRIMER BONNET!

Page 1 / 2
cjohnw, Jun 20, 4:37am
Gearlocks do not work they are a waste of money!

ali.m, Nov 29, 6:30am
Car stolen today (sunday 28th) from westfield mall in christchurch if anyone has seen this car please contact me on 033125571 or 0276976385 has grey primer bonnet and mags so is pretty easy to recognise

!CASH REWARD IF FOUND!

jono2912, Nov 29, 6:35am
Rego, will look out for it down in timaru

ali.m, Nov 29, 6:38am
Rego is CSM905

hutchk, Nov 29, 6:41am
I will give whoever stole it $20 cash to go and burn it somewhere.

horsygirl, Nov 29, 6:44am
with 14 negative feedbacks.probhibily a revenge hit.

clark20, Nov 29, 6:47am
Oh no another classic

gofer0007, Nov 29, 6:50am
Catch em and tow rope em behind the vehicle on a metal road like in Africa.-

mr.bubb1es, Nov 29, 6:51am
Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.

mjhonest, Nov 29, 6:53am
Hi, do you have an insurance for this car! BEst wishes in finding your car. That sucks! :(

andrea_w, Nov 29, 7:01am
wtf is wrong with ^^^ you people!
The op had something unlawfully taken from them. It doesn't matter if the car is perceived to be a 'boy racer' car or any other type pf car or even a home DVD player. Some miserable f**k wit has taken someone elses property. Yes, it happens a lot but its not something that should be joked about. I'm sure the OP has worked very hard to buy the car, so why it is humourous!
Previous feedback, type of car etc are irrelevant and need not be mentioned.

OP : sorry to hear, I hope you recover it in one piece!
Any other info would be useful, or a pic. What else was done to it that would help identify it!

ali.m, Nov 29, 7:03am
I dont give a f*** about you people wth problems leaving stupid comments on here i just want people that will help. . . .

ali.m, Nov 29, 7:05am
Cheers mate people like you give me faith :), i had it for sale on trade me i will post the link on here.

ali.m, Nov 29, 7:06am
Thanks mate hope i do its the only 1 ive got!

andrea_w, Nov 29, 7:18am
No worries :) in a previous job I repaired stolen and recovered cars. I know the damage and hassles those scum cause.
Have any potential buyers viewed your car that seemed a little suss! I wouldn't rule out the fact you have been specifically targeted. It wouldn't be hard to sit outside a house for a while then follow someone to a car park so a thief knows a car will be unattended for a reasonable period of time.
Does the mall have security cameras within the carpark!

clark20, Nov 29, 7:19am
Ok I apoligise, yes it sucks to have things stolen, and the purps need to be caught and punished, I also had stuff stolen recently.

andrea_w, Nov 29, 7:43am
Wrong thread, maybe!

ali.m, Nov 29, 8:23am
Yeah it was in broad daylight next to a security camera. . . . how thick can these people get. . . . there on camera and the footage is going to the cops tomorrow. . . but na no ones come to look at it yet cause i only just put it on trade me

mk3zephyr, Nov 29, 8:24am
lol classic

johnf_456, Nov 29, 8:35am
Lol, maybe.

siren676, Nov 29, 9:40am
+1 and by the neck. Its the least scumbags like them deserve

hijacka, Nov 29, 10:40am
(link removed).access denied.
Cut and paste pictures of the car on trademe photos you loaded up, then paste on here so i know what to look out for on my journeys. i wouldn't notice a cefiro with a Primer bonnet and mags as its not a very good description.perhaps think of something obvious it had like damage to a exterior panel or lights or perhaps interior rips or stains.sorry to hear bout your car, that sucks dude!Goodluck finding it!

raymond00001, Nov 29, 11:53am
Is a car like that really worth $7500! Black paint looked reasonable, but high mileage 249000km, dirty old original looking engine bay, no blingy parts etc 1989 model! No offence intended but hmmmmmmmmmmm

sagenthyme, Nov 29, 8:16pm
Have you been onto nzta and told them it has been stolen. They can put a note on the rego so police can be told if someone tries to change the ownership over.

mazda_fiend1, Nov 29, 8:41pm
aww that sucks ! hope you find your car !