Me really in need of a car

Page 1 / 2
wisdomz1, Jun 11, 7:44pm
i never needed a car till it hit winter and my daughter started going to school well the point for this is that she is only 5 and we have bad weather here up north im trying to find us a reasonable car for our liltle does any1 have a car they dont want and would let us do time payments i will bea very happy mum.anything considered i always get out bidded on trad me lol

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 7:45pm
oh and to mention that she walks 2ks a day to school everyday rain or shine hehehe

jezz43, Jun 11, 7:47pm
whats your budget! do you just want anything to get from A to B!

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 7:50pm
yes i dont really care what it is yes i just want anything i can only do time payments of 100 weekly i no it sounds sad but thats all i can afford at the moment

jezz43, Jun 11, 7:53pm
have you considered carpooling for your daughter to get to school! might be a cheaper option.

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 7:56pm
yea even tryed to get her on the bus but sad is it comes that she cant get on the school bus cause she not 7ks over the limit so yup tryed it all.we live up the bush sorta thingy lol

dr.doolittle, Jun 11, 8:02pm
Sounds damp & humid.

jezz43, Jun 11, 8:04pm
theres a few vehicles in the northland area for under a grand, probably best to give them a ring and see if they are interested in letting you pay something off

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 8:08pm
yeah i tried all that doing my head in cause some thing im all crap but oh well im trying only to be honest i have so many cars in my watchlist but they all said nooooooooooooooo

andy61, Jun 11, 8:19pm
If you can do time payment of $100 a week,start putting that money aside now,and in 10 weeks you wiill have your $1000 car.

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 8:21pm
yea im trying andy61 oh just have started i justlaugh when i read that and think about it is cause by then WINTER willbe over

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 8:52pm
ooooooh thats what i mainly need it for casue of the weather here in northland lol

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 9:23pm
oh and i did have a car before i moved here and it got stolen from some scum

johnn, Jun 11, 9:27pm
Did that scum have some insurance!

wisdomz1, Jun 11, 9:38pm
nocar hasnt been found yetgot stolen in auckland still waiting for the police to ring me that they found it and its totalled oh well

skittles93, Jun 11, 10:06pm
There are a few $1 reserve honda city's going up for sale in auckland! They are bloody economical and perfect if you just need a runner!

franc123, Jun 11, 11:07pm
and it's going to be an absolute tragedy that tunnel visioned economy minded fools will cough $2-3K for them.A grand gets you sod all in the small car market these days.

yendor, Jun 11, 11:54pm
Walk with her, put warm clothes on & a raincoat/umbrella.

wisdomz1, Jun 12, 12:04am
i do everyday there and back are you silly or something

elect70, Jun 12, 12:29am
Make sure car you do buy has a new WOF.& preferablyplenty of rego left on it . as its $280a year .Areno parents who could pick her up if paid them a few $ask theschool boss if he /she could ask the parents at thePTA meeting!. Then savecashto pay for a good car that wont need $$ spent to keep it going .

shark574, Jun 12, 12:48am
Do you have a contact. Maybe able to helpout depending how secure the weekly payments are.

nickolaz, Jun 12, 1:07am
How old is your child! 2km isn't too far, depending on her age of course. If it was 5 kms or so then maybe I'd understand.

paull, Jun 12, 2:22am
throw in some of that northland green,,, you no the good stuffand you will have punters lining up to give ya cars,,, there be mercs,beemers,blinged out on air bags and hooga hooga horns every where,

wisdomz1, Jun 12, 4:24am
hahaha shore will lol

wisdomz1, Jun 12, 4:25am
just turned 5