My dream car is for sale. Must buy a Lotto ticket.

rjgmjs, Jun 8, 10:04am
Asking price: $21,995
Listed: Sun, 17 Apr
Listing #: 369776886
Take a peek guys.

i-n-horz, Jun 8, 10:59am
Oh man! had one just like it but blue when I was in me teens.big feet on the rear,impala shift,bucket seats,lights across the roof,house speakers in back and a mean Red Devil exhaust.lol.sh!t I thought it was fat as mate.

townie55, Jun 8, 7:15pm
The make wouldn't have been my 1st lotto choice, until I saw the photos.That is one cool car.I reckon it would look good in my garage too!

trogedon, Jun 8, 7:44pm
Beautiful. No wonder its won prizes for paint etc. Like the colour too - kind of a primative Ford toxic green. I remember banging my knee into the front window overhang of one getting into the front seat!

321mat, Jun 8, 11:50pm
Thanks for the memories.

jason18, Jun 9, 12:11am
Thats what im talking about moosie!

moosie_21, Jun 9, 12:40am
Amen, nothing like 8.2 litres and 600hp to get through high fuel prices! If I had the money it would be mine like that.

skin1235, Jun 9, 7:19am
pasx vauxhall! and a towbar!, lol, towed my dads 15ft caravan from Taupo to Wanganui with one too many years ago to remember exactly when it was now, had to stop at National Park servo and buy some rope - to tie the back doors shut - the whole dam thing had stretched about 8mm coming up the hill from Turangi and the rear door catches couldn't catch anymore

stevo2, Jun 9, 7:35am
That was the 1st car I ever travelled in at 100mph

zephyrheaven, May 23, 4:56pm
I like that too, shame about the colour mind you - hate it to bits

I gave up looking for a reasonably priced PA or a driveable Mk2 Zephyr for the wife for a drive car - seems XP Wagons are still 'sensible'

Cheers