What car would you buy.

Page 2 / 2
xacoon, May 22, 7:38am
muldoon must have been a worker then

xacoon, May 22, 7:53am
fecking teachers, always got to be right. ok while we are here we will go with gough is a worker, oops messed that up too. replace the ork with an inn charlie sheen style

trogedon, May 22, 7:59am
Shouldn??

bluecambridge, May 22, 7:59am
damn yanks. always gotta take things a step too far. BTW, you'll never fit that mutha in a model A, you gonna need something much, much bigger.

xacoon, May 22, 8:02am
wasn't me sir, I wasn't even there sir, I was bunking school that day so I wasn't anywhere near the exhaust of your car sir.

bluecambridge, May 22, 8:02am
I had to stand outside the headmistress' office for the whole of lunchtime when I was in primary skool, got caught swearing but had no idea what it meant was just copying what one of the bigger kids said

xacoon, May 22, 8:05am
hey you can get stretched limos, joys of a vehicle with a chassis, just lengthen and strengthen the bugger, this lotto win you speak of could make a lot of things happen. or a lengthened one of these. http://nz.bing.com/images/search!q=1929+Graham-Paige&view=detail&id=AE137C5A61CB3B3832A4604FC5889751551C4F30&first=0&FORM=IDFRIRmmmmm zoomies out the side.

grangies, May 22, 8:15am
They're the ones that you avoid getting married to.

Unless she is genuinely interested in the car itself and all it's pros and cons.

gooddealz2, May 22, 1:21pm
Yes you've got to have dreams and mine are quite simple. A Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow Series 1.They're not even very expensive so I'd have loads of money left if I ever did win Lotto.Also a big Humber Super Snipe fan.You can see I had an English upbringing but I don't remeber humbers from there.I found a woman who didn't marry me for my money which is just as well as I don't have any but even better than that she bought me my 1947 Austin Sheerline.Just need to find the money to finish it now.

ginga4lyfe, May 22, 1:28pm
I would Buy a Zonda R " http://jalopnik.com/5147223/pagani-zonda-r-a-18-million-farewell-party " or a Ferrari 458 Italia, and for the more "daily" kinda stuff A Porsche 911 Turbo, but a wide body one, or a Really mint and raced up Supra Rz

ginga4lyfe, May 22, 1:52pm
Or maybe a TVR, thats Never seen UK's Salty roads.

clark20, May 22, 9:22pm
I think there is only one real one here in NZ.

cuda.340, May 22, 9:38pm
got the car, just need a crate Hemi to power it up.

sw20, May 22, 9:41pm
There is two.

nave12, May 22, 11:06pm
I'll take one of these thanks with a side of chips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=yHno2pka2eY

xacoon, May 23, 12:22am

clark20, May 23, 3:23am
Wheres the other one!

sw20, May 23, 3:37am
There was one in Auckland that was in Classic Car mag imported from the UK in the last few years, and the Christchurch car has been here forever.

moosie_21, May 23, 5:54am
Quote: "The FXX package was reported to cost 1.5 million euros (excluding taxes) (2.1mil USD),[1] including the car and the services provided by Ferrari."

10 million would leave me with enough to buy the other cars as well, so :P

elect70, Mar 26, 9:01pm
How aboutthatMerc Excalibursold recently at auction3 million quid, Mr F1 himselfBernie Eccelsten(sp)flogging off his collection .Psst see his bird , 6 feet tall & half his age , lucky bugger .Me , a BMW M6 convertible would do , something can drive long distance without having to visit achiropractorat journeys endlike a lambo or ferrari