How much would you pay?. How much should i be asking for this car i have had lots of views and no shows and really crappy offers

tgray, May 17, 3:57am
It's worth up to $3500.

capn.spaulding, May 17, 3:59am
thatnks jandal90 i agree with the tail lights but i brought it like this and wasnt keen to swap them over tehehe thanks thats helpful advice.

_peas, May 17, 4:01am
Yeah change the taillights back to standard if you have them.They look wrong and then its an auto, standard car that are pretty reliable and cheap to run.That said nothing gets buyers going like a little red flag.How long have you been trying to sell it!

Did you buy it with those alloys!It looks hell jacked up. I know its 4WD but still!

capn.spaulding, May 17, 4:06am
only decided to sell it a week ago we have 2 cars and its not getting cheap to have the both going, I dont have the standard tail lights as i brought it like that, i dont really want to part with it as its a good wee car but we have 2 kids plus one on the way so we are keep the wagon.
Im probably being impatient:):)

capn.spaulding, May 17, 4:09am
yes everythings the same as i brought it, I never really noticed it being high and its been through services and warrents no one ever said anything about how high it is, the only thing that has been changed is i got a new head unit intstalled in in as the old one didnt have a AUX in the front:)

mopeds, May 17, 4:13am
No reserve auction, $500 start, tick all the features except homepage and you won't look back, classified ads get lost in the noise, low start auctions attract lots of watchers and encourage an emotional connection.

capn.spaulding, May 17, 4:16am
thanks mopeds but im scared of doing that just incase the bid was only for 500 i roughly know what they are selling for just wanted some advise as i have never sold a car before but also dont want to be ripped off as i have kept the car in tip top condtion:)

_peas, Mar 1, 12:42pm
If you have been watching them for a while you will have a decent idea of what it will go for.Even set the reserve $1000 below what most sell for will help.People are far more interested in something that is for sale than a car that the owner overvalues as most do.The best indicators are $1 reserves.If you want it gone then bite the bullet and seta low reserve.