When buying a car off here.

terry77.ta, May 15, 10:36am
Hi,its got a new wof, price seems fair, ring or veiw to be sure but sum1 could scoop if not fast! good luck, theyre a good car & parts r ez/cheap on here. also, cant see a tow bar so could of had a resonable life, & if u convert to LPG to cut running costs down, & they reguallry see 500.000kms .good luck.

fordluva, May 15, 10:50am
the paint isnt original in that colour and the crap photos make it hard to tell just how good the job is, you may find the suspension a bit tired in an AU with those ks but other wise they were pretty good, they dont fetch huge money so I would say if the paint is not so great its a fair price rather than a cheap price.

ashwattau, May 15, 11:30am
you can ask questions all you like but the most important thing is to get it checked out properly by someone who KNOWS what they're looking at. even if it means paying a bloke for a couple hours of his time to come with you/box of beers, etc. good luck

wazza114, May 15, 9:09pm
defenately only way to tell is to get it taken to mechanic(aa if you must) and or take a guy with you who knows what to look at/for (as mentioned above)

ceedoubleyou, May 15, 9:22pm
hey, what do people expect for $2,500.
Mind you I think it's over priced at $1,000.
Looks like could be an ex-cop car.

icemans1, May 16, 2:28am
+1 and that's probably why it's been re sprayed. check the dash for holes

fordguy17, Feb 26, 6:01pm
Definitely not original colour, even the mirror trim has been covered with that orange stuff. Check the dash for holes (taxi/cop gear). These are excellent cars, may not be the prettiest but will certainly get double the K's it's currently got without even coughing. My advice is to find a dedicated LPG ex-taxi AU. Very good price though for what it is.