Pre purchase inspection

pepsi24, May 12, 4:41am
I got a pre purchase inspection done at VTNZ today, under items requiring attention they have listed "No spare wheel, Cooling system inhibitor weakand drive belt cracked" even though I will have the dealer fix these I was just wondering if they were expensive repairs! Thanks.

thejazzpianoma, May 12, 4:45am
No these are cheap things and really no big deal. Also, not all cars are actually supposed to have a spare wheel, some have run flat tyres nowadays instead.

If the car is supposed to have a spare the dealer has not been very observant not noticing it had one though!

pepsi24, May 12, 4:48am
Awesome thanks! I was a bit concerned by the word "cracked".

tmenz, May 12, 5:01am
That just sounds like a $20 belt that has worn out and requires replacement!

pepsi24, May 12, 5:10am
Thanks. It's a toyota Estima not a Nissan.

pepsi24, May 12, 5:22am
It's a 2000 model.

pepsi24, May 12, 5:23am
If the dealer won't do it will it cot me much to get it done! The dealer's already giving me a really good deal, I don't really want to push my luck.

pepsi24, May 12, 5:59am
Can anyone tell me please!

pepsi24, May 12, 6:07am
It's 2.4, and done 74,000K.

pepsi24, May 12, 6:15am
$11K. My sister and I have been looking for 6mths and this is the best we've come across. Anything we've come across for 10K has much higher K's. We also look on here everyday at new listings and this is by far the best deal we've come across.

pepsi24, Feb 10, 7:58am
did you list it on here! lol Yes you did rip yourself off, because we've looked at literally 100's of them over the past 6mths.