IF A CAR DOES NOT SELL ON TRADE ME?

garmisch1, Apr 25, 1:02am
I have been trying to relist a car, but TM keeps wantying me to pay more, am I doing something wrong!

jezz43, Apr 25, 1:03am
yes, it means give me the car

are you listing as classified or auction!

redslapper, Apr 25, 1:05am
make it a classified, stays on till sold

garmisch1, Apr 25, 1:08am
Thanks will try. Watch this space

garmisch1, Apr 25, 1:13am
Hey I paid 29 dollar to list it before, and it didn't sell. Do I have to pay more to make it a classified!

jezz43, Apr 25, 1:14am
you shouldnt have to if your just relisting

redslapper, Apr 25, 1:15am
i think off memory its about 10 dollars more but better value for something that will stay on rather then end in 14 days.

garmisch1, Apr 25, 1:15am
I didn't think so.

seven_e11even, Apr 25, 1:17am
Same problem here OP, im trying to relist as i withdrew my FPO, it says free relisting untill sold, yet it's telling me to deposit $48 into my account, was going to start a thread also, come on TM you rip offs, sort it out! Have emailed them, awaiting a reply.

cowboy110, Apr 25, 1:17am
If you don't relist it within a certain time (30 days!) you'll have to pay again.Not 100% sure of that but some of our car traders would have a better idea,

garmisch1, Apr 25, 1:18am
Yea I didn't realise I had had it on for an auction at the start. Bit confused now as what to do. $29.00 for zilch seems odd. Will wait for their reply.

shuddupowh, Apr 25, 7:49am
Yes, after 30days it gets whiped. So have to repay. Should be free relists for ads and auctions until sold. I can only suspect since you withdrew the offer that it thinks you withdrew the auction which means you canceled it.

garmisch1, Apr 25, 8:18am
I never withdraw.
Thanks guys, got it sorted.

74nova, Apr 25, 11:32am
Hope you were wearing a rubber.

phillip.weston, Apr 25, 1:20pm
Could it be that your account was $48 negative after listing the car the first time! Meaning you haven't yet actually paid trademe to actually list the car!

If you list a car and it doesn't sell, it is FREE to re-list the vehicle within 45 days of the listing first expiring, HOWEVER you must have a positive credit on your account to do so. You will also need to pay again for add ons such as subtitle, bold, feature, specified end time etc.

shuddupowh, Apr 25, 11:22pm
Thats the same with wanted ads. I was -$0.01 and they wouldnt let me relist my wanted ads until I paid them.

garmisch1, Dec 17, 1:45am
Naturely